banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esta es la Well CXXII: Diego - Digging my way up like The 33!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Esta es la Well CXXII: Diego - Digging my way up like The 33!

Why don't you like Santana?

Comment

If you could snap your fingers and master another art form what would it be (different instrument, visual art, etc)

Comment

Why did you abandon Justin Bieber?

Is it true that he's really Miley Cyrus with makeup?
        Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
        https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks
        Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
          What do you do for a living? Is this the same as you studied for, or did life take a diversion? If you weren't doing what you do now, what would you like to be doing?
          I studied journalism and now I'm an IT analyst. Doesn't pay marvellously well but it's a solid job and it's paying for lots of good things.
          Life definitely took a weird path but it's all good.
          I'd definitely love to be doing something related to guitar products, or guitars. Or motorcycles! All my favorite hobbies and I'll find a way to blend all of these together.

Originally posted by DarkMatter View Post
          Why don't you like Santana?
          For the same reason I don't like Yanni or Kenny G. Some of his early stuff is badass, but the stuff he's done in the last 15 years makes me cringe.
          Way too predictable and tame.

Originally posted by dd12939 View Post
          If you could snap your fingers and master another art form what would it be (different instrument, visual art, etc)
          Wow, never thought about a fully different art. I'd really love to be a good drummer but even more so, a good singer!
          There's no other art rather than music that truly excites me. Architecture, painting, dance, movies... not my thing.
          So I'd make my way up to design cars and motorcycles.

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
          Why did you abandon Justin Bieber?

Is it true that he's really Miley Cyrus with makeup?
          He wouldn't stop making silly questions.
          Epiphone LP Standard PlusTop Pro
          Ibanez SZ320 / A8 DD103 bridge.
          Ibanez RG270 / Screamin' Demon bridge.

Egnater Tweaker 15 Head / Laney Cub 8 / 2x12 - Celestion V30+K100
          Line 6 M13 and plenty of stompboxes I rarely use!

Comment

What's it like buying guitars and stuff where you are? I'm assuming the internet helps a lot... We all sit around complaining about Guitar Center, but I'm guessing there isn't a "Guitar Barn" with 654264326 guitars hanging around where you are...

Comment

Cheers Diego! Have you been to the states? Are you in a band? How many guitars do you have?
              I want more me in my tone.

Comment

¿Cuándo me vas a invitar a tu nuevo depa?
                http://www.myspace.com/nunoslasher

Comment

Are you afraid to turn 30?
                  Soundcloud

Comment

cual es tu modelo de guitarra favorito o body shape de guitarra favorito?

Comment

I'll answer you all soon guys! Haven't had much time, awfully sorry.

Comment

You are a F1 fan right. Who is your all time fav driver and team.
                        sigpic
                        Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
                        JFG Flying V,
                        "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
                        John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

Do you have any music you've done online that we could listen to?

Do you like football? Are you looking forward to Copa America? How do you think it'll go, both in how it affects the life there and which team do you think will win etc?
                          There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Diego.

It's been a while.

Nominate someone to take the damn well next, or else it's going to suffer the same fate the last time we tried resurrecting it - death.

Comment

Originally posted by daan View Post
                              What's it like buying guitars and stuff where you are? I'm assuming the internet helps a lot... We all sit around complaining about Guitar Center, but I'm guessing there isn't a "Guitar Barn" with 654264326 guitars hanging around where you are...
                              There's some pretty OK stores actually, but some stuff is hideously expensive, like PRS and Mesa Boogie. Not sure why.
                              Also you never get ridiculous deals like I've seen in Craigslist. Everyone's a bit more conscious of how much their gear is worth.

Originally posted by Grenade View Post
                              Cheers Diego! Have you been to the states? Are you in a band? How many guitars do you have?
                              Never been at the USA and I'd love to. Not in a band at the moment and I can't wait to join one.
                              Currently rocking three guitars, two electrics and an acoustic.

Originally posted by NUNOSLASH View Post
                              ¿Cuándo me vas a invitar a tu nuevo depa?
                              Finales de año man! Cuenta con ello Anibal!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeAces View Post
                                Are you afraid to turn 30?
                                Hell yes man. It's turning alright at the moment; I'll have an apartment of my own next month, and not rented. Bought it.
                                That's just huge for me. Work's been good. I never had any clear expectations of what I wanted for me at this age, but I'm not complaining.
                                It's scary maybe if you care too much about everyone's expectations. For me, I'm doing good man.

Originally posted by EDX View Post
                                cual es tu modelo de guitarra favorito o body shape de guitarra favorito?
                                Yikes. Playing wise I think Superstrats are my fave. Tonewise are Les Pauls. And the best in between seem to be PRS bodies.
                                So that's what I'm aiming for. PRS guitars are my thing.

Originally posted by Jocelyn View Post
                                You are a F1 fan right. Who is your all time fav driver and team.
                                Ayrton Senna by a countrymile. He had a special mystic and was just ferocious on the track.
                                An absolute ace. Loved Mansell as well. Unsure about my favorite team but it's not Ferrari, for sure.
                                I liked Ferrari with Alonso in them. I really like Alonso.

Originally posted by Johtosotku View Post
                                Do you have any music you've done online that we could listen to?

Sadly, nothing I like. I hope to change that during this year.

Do you like football? Are you looking forward to Copa America? How do you think it'll go, both in how it affects the life there and which team do you think will win etc?
                                YES! I hope Chile wins it but we have such a poor defense that I don't see it happening. It will stop everything here. It's a HUGE event and we're Soccer crazy here.

Comment

Working...
                                X