This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trembuckers!!!!

I need Trembuckers, preferably used zebras but in good condition & I'm willing to buy or trade, as far as trades go just let me know what it is you are looking for, I've probably got it or something very close? I have assembled Strat guards, B.Y.O.P. guards with pup's or without & a ton of other pickups, harnesses, & parts. I'm trying to make room & get some stuff I will act. use in the process. Thanks for looking!!!!

Re: Trembuckers!!!!

I`ve got a Zebra spaced Screamin Demon for sale
    When asking for pickup suggestions please tell us what amp you`re using

Comment

I have a zebra F-spaced steve's special for sale or trade.
      Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Comment

sorry it took so long to get back, I've been nursing an injury to my hand. If the F-spaced Steve's special is still available please let me know what you are willing to trade for it & also what you would like for it if I was to buy it outright? I've got a bunch of built guards with some great pups in them & a ton of loss pickups as well. So if there's something you are looking for I've probably got it or something very close? Lots of Duncan's some more boutique style stuff, I'm going to try & link this to my email so I don't miss any P.M.'s from you???

Thanks,
        Rob.....

Comment

Working...
        X