• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: making cheap guitars awesome

When you're right you're right biggest-flange

Comment

Originally posted by DreX View Post
      I wish everyone here who has a problem with other forum members would just suffer in silence. Don't make your pet peeves everyone else's problem.
      Well you've certainly commented on your pet peeves with many. You could lead by example, ya' know.

Besides, this is am open forum. If you want to be able to post what you want to post, you are obliged to give everyone else the same rights. My biggest pet peeve is you take umbrage when people talk rudely to you and yet that doesn't stop you from talking rudely to others. Remember, you're in Seymour's house. Not DreX's house. You play by his rules here. Not yours!
      MEMBER OF THE SACRED ORDER OF THE STONECUTTERS

Comment

Last edited by Evan Skopp; 02-14-2015, 04:19 PM. Reason: Deleted Offensive and Insulting Language

Comment

Now, post some old lady boobs!

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post
            Yes! i like this idea. I will be old one day so i need to know what they turn into.

Comment

I love making cheap guitars awesome. By playing them.

Get it? Guitars are awesome when I…

Oh, never mind.
              Originally posted by DreX
              Nearly everyone still in this thread should have me on ignore by now. The fact that they don't says everything.
              The only reason anyone describes me as combative is because I don't agree with them and allow them have the last word. Well... too bad.
              There's no substance to anything I have posted.
              Originally posted by Evan_Skopp
              I'm sure that'll be good for a few "likes" from your buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by formula73 View Post

Comment

I wish everyone here who has a problem with other forum members would just suffer in silence. Don't make your pet peeves everyone else's problem.
                  Soundcloud

Comment

WHOA! Oh snap!
                    Last edited by Evan Skopp; 02-14-2015, 04:19 PM. Reason: Deleted Offensive and Insulting Language
                    MEMBER OF THE SACRED ORDER OF THE STONECUTTERS

Comment

There was, it was called the "Unintelligence Group" (failed attempt at irony), and it was shut down by the admins because it was the very thing you describe.
                      For the record the Mods did not shut down the UIG it was moved to another forum by its members. I know you are aware of this because I have seen you post on the new site.

Comment

And Drex lies again...lol...at least it was just to Verbotenco...

Comment

Oh my 8 Chinese pedals this is getting good now.

Comment

LesStrat began his life as a Squier Strat. I changed nearly everything on that guitar except the wood and Bridge. it was a good playing and sounding guitar.

That said, there is no comparison between that guitar and either Fly I've owned. The Fly Mojo is an amazingly well made guitar.

The problem with any component discussion is that a guitar is not an assembly of random parts. It is the combination of all of the parts.
                            Last edited by LesStrat; 02-14-2015, 04:24 PM.
                            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

I seem to remember Drex playing the victim quite a bit during the early stages of the forum coup. Back before the mass exodus of almost ALL of the well regarded members of this forum.

Upon return, it seems that now he's running the show. I'm positively thrilled that some dude can show up and literally reshape the face of the company's forum. Who is DreX

Anybody care to elaborate? Clearly, he is someone that one of the higher-ups knows so he gets preferential treatment.
                               Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                                For the record the Mods did not shut down the UIG it was moved to another forum by its members. I know you are aware of this because I have seen you post on the new site.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/boards/User-DreX
                                Check out the dimarzio reviews over there. Good stuff.
                                 Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X