No announcement yet.

Forum design vote #6 (Choose wisely)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Forum design vote #6 (Choose wisely)

Originally posted by Edgecrusher View Post
    Wait what? You say that like SD owes us something... Sorry but I dont see a few unanswered emails as being much trouble as far as the user group pickup goes.
    No I mean the forum trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
      I'm just gonna buy me a bluesbucker and call it good.

Jeebus...
      I think I'll do that too. ItsaBass's quick description sounds promising enough.

Comment

I still wish we were doing a Brobucker 2.0 set.

Comment

I am still game for a Brobucker rerun . I did suggest it.
          sigpic
          Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
          JFG Flying V,
          "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
          John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

Here we go again...

Comment

I voted for the hybrid set, but would be very happy with a Z90 set. So I would take my vote back, if I could.

Comment

It's going to be one of these two or nothing, unless the company overrides in some way. I'm still fond of the idea of having a demo video with both and then revoting. Right now, we will have to remain in a holding pattern till we get some company feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMatter View Post
                  It's going to be one of these two or nothing, unless the company overrides in some way. I'm still fond of the idea of having a demo video with both and then revoting. Right now, we will have to remain in a holding pattern till we get some company feedback.
                  I am totally behind the prototype then demo route.

As a second option, we could just say go with the Zebro, and use all the '59/C neck interest to make a "petition" to add the pickup to their standard catalog next year (giving us Forumites first grab at a small preliminary run before then). S.D. might decide we are onto something, or maybe not. But we could try. The Zebro is unlikely to be added to the regular line of pickups, so maybe we "hybrid" voters can begrudgingly concede that it is better suited as a "weirdo" forum pickup. But as part of that concession, can we get the Zebro folks to help us get the '59/C neck made?
                  Originally posted by LesStrat
                  Yogi Berra was correct.
                  Originally posted by JOLLY
                  I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
                    I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
                    Originally posted by That90'sGuy
                    Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

Would a zebro bridge and a hybrid neck as a set be something that would work?
                      Quality riffs in about a minute...
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2B...Y3EewvQ/videos

Comment

I've actually thought about it, I just can't think of a way that it could. Hope it's just that I don't have enough imagination
                        Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
                        I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
                        Originally posted by That90'sGuy
                        Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

• Forum design vote #6 (Choose wisely)

Originally posted by superpete View Post
                          Would a zebro bridge and a hybrid neck as a set be something that would work?
                          I think that would be a killer set. Clear, yet somewhat juicy unbalanced-coil humbucker for the neck - humbucking-P90-ish for the bridge. Plus, either one of them could be bought in a pair to make a [non-calibrated] set. I would buy two of the neck humbuckers to make a non-calibrated set, myself.
                          Last edited by ItsaBass; 03-05-2015, 12:00 AM.
                          Originally posted by LesStrat
                          Yogi Berra was correct.
                          Originally posted by JOLLY
                          I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMatter View Post
                            ^ I still have not heard from them. How recent was your last email from them? And could you be more specific about what they have told you? I just sent Scott a PM so hopefully he can help get things moving.
                            Have you received any response from anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by DreX View Post
                              Have you received any response from anyone?
                              Negative.

Comment

Don't expect any answers before the Frankfurt Musik Messe is over.

HTH,

Comment

Working...
                                X