banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'59 Model Trembucker in the NECK position???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: '59 Model Trembucker in the NECK position???

Thanks man but the demon is already on the bridge position. On the neck position there is a Jackson pickup that I'll take off and put the '59 Trembucker that a friend bought to me thinking that it was a SH-1 '59 for neck position.

Comment

Ok guys this is crazy.. I AM going to put the trembucker in the neck of my strat. It will be paired with an invader in the bridge..

Comment

Originally posted by Jayjamz View Post
        Ok guys this is crazy.. I AM going to put the trembucker in the neck of my strat. It will be paired with an invader in the bridge..
        Man I enjoyed that trembucker on the guitar neck position for many years, until it stoped working. So I installed a DiMarzio D-Activator X Neck, but I found it so muddy... I even installed a mod that I found on seymour duncan blog to dampen the mudness, but it is still muddy. At least I can sort of balance with the other pickups now. I would take that 59 trembucker over this anytime . Good luck. I hope you like it.

Comment

You'll be fine, they're just a couple turns hotter than the neck version, and the spacing won't matter. Some guitar manufacturers actually recommend trem-spaced humbuckers for the neck position, such as Ibanez which usually come with F-spaced neck dimarzios

Comment

As long as it has tremelo ur good my guy.. I just did one myself

Comment

Working...
            X