Hercules guitar stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules guitar stands

A while back, I posted a thread on the 2014 Firebird my wife bought me for my 60th. Still a great guitar and it sits in my den so I can play it while watching TV at night. I read a bunch of warning about not putting a 'Bird on a guitar stand because of the risk of tipping over. I finally found the Hurcules stand which suspends the guitar securely by the headstock. Haven't had one problem. For all you guys with Firebirds, these are definitely the stands to use. I'd feel safe using them on stage. Check them out: www.herculesstands.com

I'll post a pic later when I get home.
    "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Re: Hercules guitar stands

I agree that they're great products. I just recently got a Hercules wall hanger and have had absolutely no problems. It actually lets me hang my Infinity JTG on the wall, because it turns whichever way. Although honestly atleast for me hooks from like a hardware store that are supposed to be used for shovels and such, wrapped in something softer, or just unwrapped work great and only cost like 5$

Comment

Great stands, I have a few. The owner of a local shop carries only them. He is fond of saying, "You drop a Gibson only once.".

Comment

GC had Fretrest wall hangers 2 for $10 he a while back
        got a bunch
        hung em all over the living room walls

sose I can play 'em whilst I watch TV
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

I love 'em! They also work very well with odd shapes like the V and the Explorer. I find them to be a very stable stand. I'd love to get one of the three guitar models.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
            I love 'em! They also work very well with odd shapes like the V and the Explorer. I find them to be a very stable stand. I'd love to get one of the three guitar models.
            I agree. They're perfect for those guitars.

Comment

very good stands

Comment

I have a single and a double from them, great stands, I love them
                My Bands -
                https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

I have a couple of their small folding floor stands. Good quality I dig them, At home I have wall hangers but for travel they are cool
                  "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
                  you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

the best that i have is http://www.herculesstands.com/guitars/GS455B.html

Comment

The Hercules mini-stand is my oldest piece of guitar-related item, baring my acoustic.
                      Originally posted by Myaccount876
                      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Yep I like their stuff. I got one like what you described for my old Kramer Explorer. Since then I got a mini stand that goes in one of my bags for gigs. Whilst that's nice and convenient I do want a double guitar stand.

Comment

Originally posted by always SD View Post
                          That's the one I have. Love the crap out if it

Comment

They are excellent stands. I've been using them for a while now.

First discovered them when I was looking for a stand for my son's Thunderbird

Comment

I don't trust my Anderson strat and Gibson LP Standard on my cheap stands... they always have to go on the Hercules. I need to grab a few more of those stands.
                              "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

Working...
                              X