banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Well, I want to see YOUR pedalboards. I'm curious how different everyone's setup is. My board goes like this. Guitar>wah>distortion>octafuzz>phaser>amp. considering getting a Pedaltrain 2 and some new pedals and a PedalPower Mondo to have a bigger board. my BCB-60 sucks.
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	5784781

We got the tuner, then the pickup booster, then the wah/volume, then the Whammy, then the overdrive, then the Tweak Fuzz, then the Vapor Trail & tons of fun!
    ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
    2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
    Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

So, I found my old iPad account and I decided to take a photo of my board. Here it is in all if its (sucky) glory. No noise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wah (split to tuner) - distortion - distortion - eq - delay - noise gate -

Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Tuner > OD > distortion > distortion > eq/clean boost > chorus (always on) > delay > amp

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1428633701855.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	5784782
          Originally posted by Myaccount876
          Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

I think the best to do at this point would be to just ignore him when he posts in the Sound room.
            Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
            Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
            Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
            Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
            Line 6 Helix
            Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

I've just been playing my second pb setup into my Jet City Picovalve with a KT-88 in it. This set up sounds killer: Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5141.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	5784784
              into this: Click image for larger version

Name:	100_5142.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	5784785

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                I've just been playing my second pb setup into my Jet City Picovalve with a KT-88 in it. This set up sounds killer: [ATTACH=CONFIG]62307[/ATTACH]
                into this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]62308[/ATTACH]
                I recognize that green pedal on the right...
                Originally posted by dg27
                Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

|| Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdguy72 View Post
                    I recognize that green pedal on the right...
                    Through my ss, ok. In front of 4 pre-amp tubes, 1 power tube and an old fashioned 1X12" cab, versatile, articulate and massive.

Comment

Name:	pedalboard.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	5784787
                      Nope...

Comment

Big board is my stay-at-home board. Small board is my "travelin board". I just picked-up a smaller Pedal Train recently that may be my "ultra-light" board.

"Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarRocker View Post
                          So, I found my old iPad account and I decided to take a photo of my board. Here it is in all if its (sucky) glory. No noise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Yeah... you arent allowed to have 2 accounts on this site. You are going to want to deactivate one or the other.
                          "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
                          you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Wireless => Tuner => Atomic Amplifire => H9 (in Amplifire's loop)

I run the Amplifire direct to FOH or through headphones. The thing on the bottom left is a MIDI controller for changing presets on the Amplifire and H9. The expression pedal controls the H9.

Last edited by aleclee; 04-10-2015, 10:25 AM.
                            Originally posted by LesStrat
                            make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
                            My Music

Comment

Originally posted by aleclee View Post
                              Wireless => Tuner => Atomic Amplifire => H9 (in Amplifire's loop)

I run the Amplifire direct to FOH or through headphones. The thing on the bottom left is a MIDI controller for changing presets on the Amplifire and H9. The expression pedal controls the H9.

Nice! How is the Amplifire, Alec? Still waiting for mine...
                              Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
                              Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                              Musicians are ****ing retards.
                              Originally posted by ex-250
                              Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X