banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	5784791

More or less the latest config (terrible pink pedal experiment is long gone though).

Guitar - Green germanium fuzz face w/tone control - 535Q wah - blue envelope filter - small stone modded to act as uni-vibe - Marshall compressor - Deja Vu delay - amp

This seems to be the stuff I use on a regular basis . . . Been selling off the dozens of other pedals I've collected over the years. Only other thing that may make it back on to the board is my Empress Tremolo.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]62319[/ATTACH]

More or less the latest config (terrible pink pedal experiment is long gone though).

Guitar - Green germanium fuzz face w/tone control - 535Q wah - blue envelope filter - small stone modded to act as uni-vibe - Marshall compressor - Deja Vu delay - amp

This seems to be the stuff I use on a regular basis . . . Been selling off the dozens of other pedals I've collected over the years. Only other thing that may make it back on to the board is my Empress Tremolo.
      What was the not-quite-Pepto pink pedal?
      Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by GilmourD View Post
        What was the not-quite-Pepto pink pedal?
        Enjoy...

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
          That sounds painful. LOL
          Nope...

Comment

I threw this together as a grab and go. Needs to be cleaned up, then modded so the Fuel Tank Chameleon can mount underneath. (Great power supply, it does 9V low and high current, 12V, 18V and 9VAC, pretty much any pedal other than the ridiculous EHX ones. ) I use the compressor at low levels to even everything out and boost a little.

Pedaltrain Minis are the perfect size!

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Changed mine up again. Wireless receiver is now under the board to make room for the CE3 I just added...

www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]62319[/ATTACH]

I thought you had two Small Stones GStve.
                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

The big board was put together when I was still gigging, and I just can't being myself to take it apart.

I put this together a few weeks ago so I can have a grab and go board. It works incredibly well with a Marshall type amp. I just got the 70s crybaby today and it kicks ass.

Custom neck-thru strat
                  1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                  1995 PRS CE24
                  D'avanzo #8
                  Breedlove Solo Concert
                  1996 USA Dean Baby Z
                  1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
                  1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
                  Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

compressor
                    |
                    A/B/Y-- Peterson tuner
                    |
                    clown pedal
                    |
                    MXR 6 Band EQ

I let my amp do most of the work. Less isn't more, less is more tone.

Last edited by LLL; 04-10-2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
                      What's your opinion of the Wombtone? Part of me wants the Wombtone and Warped Vinyl but I'm not sure how many of the crazy features I'd actually use.
                      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by P.A.Foholic View Post
                        How is the Amplifire, Alec?
                        Let's just say that the AxeFx doesn't get to come out and play with the band these days. This rig isn't quite as capable as my AxeFx setup but for live use it does just fine, particularly with the H9. Like the Amplifire, the H9 is a badass little pedal that is ridiculously capable. The H9 isn't cheap but for what you get, it's a solid value.

This board weighs less than the pedalboard controller I use with the AxeFx, let alone the 3U rack where the magic happens. Since I run direct to FOH, that cuts my load-in to a guitar and lightweight pedalboard.
                        Originally posted by LesStrat
                        make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
                        My Music

Comment

Gigging pedalboard

Comment

Originally posted by aleclee View Post
                            Let's just say that the AxeFx doesn't get to come out and play with the band these days. This rig isn't quite as capable as my AxeFx setup but for live use it does just fine, particularly with the H9. Like the Amplifire, the H9 is a badass little pedal that is ridiculously capable. The H9 isn't cheap but for what you get, it's a solid value.

This board weighs less than the pedalboard controller I use with the AxeFx, let alone the 3U rack where the magic happens. Since I run direct to FOH, that cuts my load-in to a guitar and lightweight pedalboard.
                            Damn nice, thanks for the answer. Eagerly waiting for my unit to arrive.
                            Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
                            Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                            Musicians are ****ing retards.
                            Originally posted by ex-250
                            Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                              I thought you had two Small Stones GStve.
                              :P
                              Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                              This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad City
                                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                                X