banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your pedalboards. I'm bored and I want to see some board ideas.

Originally posted by ErikH View Post
    Keepin it simple. My amp footswitch sits off to the side.

Mine looks much like this one ...

Boss TU-2 Tuner > Blackstar LT Dual > Boss BF-2 Flanger

The amp footswitch is on there too but I don't use it.
    -Greg

Guitars:
    2016 Ibanez RG6003FM (JB/'59nJ)
    2018 G&L Tribute Legacy (Hot Rails/stock/stock)
    2019 Squier Affinity Telecaster HH (Esquire'd w/ JB)
    Applause/Ovation AE28 Acoustic/Electric

Comment

Keepin it simple. My amp footswitch sits off to the side.

I see you've stuck with the Jake E Lee BF-2 settings, me too. Seems to be the perfect setting for everything I do with a flanger.
      www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by XSSIVE View Post
        I see you've stuck with the Jake E Lee BF-2 settings, me too. Seems to be the perfect setting for everything I do with a flanger.
        Yup. I love the sound. I even use it during clean settings for a heavy chorus like affect.

Comment

Originally posted by skyydogg01 View Post
          Mine looks much like this one ...

Boss TU-2 Tuner > Blackstar LT Dual > Boss BF-2 Flanger

The amp footswitch is on there too but I don't use it.
          Although I see a lot putting the tuner first, and I used to as well, I like it better at the end to mute to the whole board.

Comment

Yup. I love the sound. I even use it during clean settings for a heavy chorus like affect.
            I do the same thing. I went full circle with flangers from BF-2 to grey MXR to MXR micro to MXR EVH to BF-2 and the BF-2 is the only one that seems to work well with clean tone, gainy rhythm and lead tones. The MXR stuff seems to be better for typical VH and Barracuda type flange and that's about it.
            www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

Mike/Erik, have you tried the HF-2?
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                Mike/Erik, have you tried the HF-2?
                The High-Band Flanger? Yeah, and I hated it. I could hear choppiness in the effect and didn't like how it made the high frequencies sound. It simply isn't warm enough for my taste. Before the BF-2 I had a BF-2B (Bass Flanger) and that one rocks in a guitar rig.

Comment

I feel like I've asked you this before... We must have different preferences in Flangers, I like the light swirling in the high frequencies with the bass remaining less effected. But the BF has lived on and the HF has been long since discontinued...
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Update

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1434668666774.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	5785662
                    Originally posted by Myaccount876
                    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

This is my large board except the Ecstacy belongs on my small board (in progress). The OD I use on this boad is a Piedmont Custom Electronics AF II. It is on vacation.

Tuner>C9>Pharaoh>AF II/Ecstacy>El Capistan>AD999>Supa-Trem>Wet Reverb>Ditto - Powered by a Pedal Power 2 Pus + (1) One Spot.

Normally I run the tuner last. The reason it's not that way now has to do with the space arrangement and my lack of motivation to move everything after some recent changes. I had a Peterson tuner where the Ditto now resides and a Mini Bi-Comp where the tuner now sits, so I matched the new pieces to the spots where they fit with the least disruption.

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	5785684

The small board is in the "deciding on materials" stage. I have the pedals, but I want it to be much lighter than this board and still have an elevated top row.
                      Last edited by Lazarus1140; 06-19-2015, 09:38 PM.
                      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Here's a pic of my latest permutation of devices

Name:	100_5524.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	5785685
                        signal chain is from right to left.

Comment

Here's this weeks configuration.
                          Quantum leap M-9 in loop. L6 G-30>Polytune> Tonebakery Creme Brulee >DLS1> Ecstasy > Pickle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Both boards are pedaltrain PT1 underneath. The second was powered by 2 VL PP2+ underneath.

Comment

Working...
                                X