banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Originally posted by Blille View Post
    So.... that’s your small board?

Look at that cute $17 klone playing with the big boys!
    Ha! That little clone has been kicking butt. I have been using it for my Brittish Invasion (Stones, Who) stuff and it working out perfect. No, my small board is a road runner gig bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      Ha! That little clone has been kicking butt. I have been using it for my Brittish Invasion (Stones, Who) stuff and it working out perfect. No, my small board is a road runner gig bag.

Very nice. How do you like the dirt clod? I almost got one when they discounted them to use via midi.

Comment

Very nice. How do you like the dirt clod? I almost got one when they discounted them to use via midi.
        I love it they are very versatile. As you can see when I go with a stripped down board it is my goto. It does a great GREEN box tone and comes very close to the MXR D+/DOD 250 sound. It allows you to toggle between chip and ground to diode. It is a hell of a swiss army knife type of distortion. Decible 11 were very smart combining the midi switching and presets with an analog signal path.

Comment

Just got this bad boy last week and have been playing with it all weekend. Still figuring things out, but DAMN this thing sounds great!

Originally posted by The Commodores?
          "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Edit - looks like it’s time to update my signature...
            || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

^ Yellow Phase 90?
              “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                ^ Yellow Phase 90?
                It’s orange in real life

Comment

Originally posted by HighDeaf1080p View Post
                  what is that in the center of the board?
                  Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

It’s a patch panel. He can plug in jumper cables and insert new effects or re-route that are already in place.

Comment

This is what my organ board looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Gear
                      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
                      Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
                      Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
                      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
                      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
                      Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Latest configuration of the big board!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I'm considering purchasing a tuner. The Boss TU-3W comes to mind...
                          Also, do you know which power supply, brick, Zuma, whatever would be cool to power all these pedals at once, making space for at least 2-3 future pedals?
                          Check out my solo singer/songwriter/guitarist work on Facebook!
                          Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by OsvyRock View Post

I'm considering purchasing a tuner. The Boss TU-3W comes to mind...
                            Also, do you know which power supply, brick, Zuma, whatever would be cool to power all these pedals at once, making space for at least 2-3 future pedals?
                            I personally use the Truetone cs7 and I’m very happy. You could have something even smaller like the Mini ISO Brick or the Cioks Adam of r DC5 (that I used to own) since those 3 look daisy-chainable.

Comment

I personally use the Truetone cs7 and I’m very happy. You could have something even smaller like the Mini ISO Brick or the Cioks Adam of r DC5 (that I used to own) since those 3 look daisy-chainable.
                              I see amazing reviews for the Trueton 1 Spot Pro CS7. The Dunlop ISO Brick has been on my sight for a while, but I'm worried about noise, interference, and all that stuff. That's why I wrote about the ZUMA, but if I could get an amazing one at a great price. I'm actually plugging all the factory 9v power supplies to each one of them. I have to connect three cables at the moment. Wouldn't it would be nice to just plug one in, and we're ready to rock?
                              Check out my solo singer/songwriter/guitarist work on Facebook!
                              Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by OsvyRock View Post
                                I see amazing reviews for the Trueton 1 Spot Pro CS7. The Dunlop ISO Brick has been on my sight for a while, but I'm worried about noise, interference, and all that stuff. That's why I wrote about the ZUMA, but if I could get an amazing one at a great price. I'm actually plugging all the factory 9v power supplies to each one of them. I have to connect three cables at the moment. Wouldn't it would be nice to just plug one in, and we're ready to rock?
                                Those three pedals are analog so you should be fine daisy chaining them.

I’ve never used a Zuma but it’s got great reviews. It’s designed for pedals that use a LOT of power (500ma)like the big sky or timeline. A bit overkill for most applications but of course we don’t k ow what else you want to put there

There are several Dunlop / MXR bricks. One is not isolated (DC Brick) the other two are isolated: iso-brick and mini-iso which I think could be a good fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X