banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got fed up with too many options on the main board so been swapping stuff out to end up with this for now
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0218.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	6236676

Comment

• Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
      Got fed up with too many options on the main board so been swapping stuff out to end up with this for now

The Broadcast is great, I’ve been considering one forever to have some dynamic gain before my compressor. How do you use it?

Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post
      Revamped the home board today.

I lost the wah, the 805, added a looper, which I will run through the loop, and added a mini klon clone.
      I also put my chorus pedal back on in case I need it some day...

Looks like you have a love/hate relationship with the 805 lol

Originally posted by Ascension View Post
      My board and rig at Church as of now. Boss CS 3 and Wampler Tuminus in the front of the amp and a Boss DD7 and Neunaber Seraphim into the loop, the amp is a 1991 Carvin X 50 B Hot Rod Mod head, I'm running a Blackstar 1/12 cab loaded with a old early 90's GT 75 miced with a SM 57 in a room off stage.
      The Tumnus is great. Do you run your amp at the edge of breakup and use the Tumnus for gain or do you go between channels and the Tumnus for an extra push?

Comment

• Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
        Got fed up with too many options on the main board so been swapping stuff out to end up with this for now

love the delay! heard good things about the broadcast but havent played through one yet

Comment

• Blille
          I’ve only recently got it so just getting a feel for it at the moment. So far I like it into an amp on the edge of break up or even moderate crunch, it’s pretty cool and adds that extra grit and raunch. Actually not too dissimilar to my Keeley Time Machine Boost but different enough if you know what I mean. So far I’m only running on 9v but I will get a 18v power source soon as it’s supposed to give more clarity and headroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blille View Post

Looks like you have a love/hate relationship with the 805 lol
            I do love it. But yes it's on and off the board more than any other pedal. It's great, and always a close second place to this stupid East River drive..... That thing just has the freqs I like.
            https://open.spotify.com/artist/7e2g...TLy6SQH5nk44wA

Comment

• Originally posted by 80's_Thrash_Metal View Post

I do love it. But yes it's on and off the board more than any other pedal. It's great, and always a close second place to this stupid East River drive..... That thing just has the freqs I like.
              I hear you. I the the ERD is a great TS. if you like it, you like it

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
              Blille
              I’ve only recently got it so just getting a feel for it at the moment. So far I like it into an amp on the edge of break up or even moderate crunch, it’s pretty cool and adds that extra grit and raunch. Actually not too dissimilar to my Keeley Time Machine Boost but different enough if you know what I mean. So far I’m only running on 9v but I will get a 18v power source soon as it’s supposed to give more clarity and headroom.
              Very cool. I’ve only played a clone that a friend built but I did try it at 9 and 18v and it did feel different, I hope you like that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• And this is what I have right now. Bear in mind that live, I only play CCM in a couple of Churches, so I do not need a lot of flexibility. I’ve been simplifying and simplifying.

The HX Stomp is terrific but I feel like having the comp and reverb out is very handy and I definitely love the tone of the cali76 and cloudburst.

The Cali76 is at the beginning of the chain and the cloudburst is in the loop of the stomp. The plane pedal is a midi controller to call the snapshots, and use tap tempo and tuner. I go direct to PA.

Last edited by Blille; 06-10-2023, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X