banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

It's a big happy family now. I got the extra power supply and it's quiet with everything off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pedal board.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	5816903
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

I don't want to alarm you, but it looks like someone messed up your guitar body and put the bridge pickup in crooked.
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
        I don't want to alarm you, but it looks like someone messed up your guitar body and put the bridge pickup in crooked.
        At least it is made to be played right handed
        1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
        Jackson Soloist 7 string
        ESP LTD M-400
        Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post
          WAT
          I bought them for you

Comment

Ya'll just pikers yo!

Comment

please turn them all on and hit an a chord

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                please turn them all on and hit an a chord
                They do about 2/3 of the way along. Made a sustained sound that I'd like to think is the background noise of the cosmos.

Comment

That's pretty awesome.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                    They do about 2/3 of the way along. Made a sustained sound that I'd like to think is the background noise of the cosmos.
                    Happens at 19:30 if anyone's interested.

Comment

Lol!
                      I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                        Ya'll just pikers yo!

That was fun, he's posting more videos in the next couple of weeks where they actual tried to make combinations for the sake of tone. That should be interesting
                        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Here's my current set of effects pedals on my Pedaltrain Mini:

Right to left: KLIQ TinyTune > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Mavronis View Post
                            Here's my current set of effects pedals on my Pedaltrain Mini:

Right to left: KLIQ TinyTune > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
                            Guitarjr knows this pedal board will give me a chub.

Organized, reliable, and practical.

If it can't travel reliably and save huge time on setup -I don't see the point -unless it's a studio/home only board of course.

So -Nice work Man!
                            Last edited by NegativeEase; 11-04-2019, 04:33 PM. Reason: spelling
                            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                              Guitarjr knows this pedal board with give me a chub.

Organized, reliable, and practical.

If it can't travel reliably and save huge time on setup -I don't see the point -unless it's a studio/home only board of course.

So -Nice work Man!
                              Still waiting on you to rework my board!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                                Organized, reliable, and practical. If it can't travel reliably and save huge time on setup -I don't see the point -unless it's a studio/home only board of course. So -Nice work Man!
                                Thanks but I have a question: I'm sharing this between 2 home practice amps, the Blackstar HT-1R combo on clean channel and the VHT Special 6 Ultra combo which has an effects loop. I used to split the delay pedal into the effects loop and have the boost pedal last before the amp. But since I'm sharing this pedalboard with the other non-FX loop amp, the pedals are all in the same serial sequence path. Should the boost pedal be after the delay pedal before hitting the front of the amp(s) or boost pedal stay before the delay pedal? Here's a DigiTech demo and I think that's what I'm doing when he said last before delay.

Last edited by Steve Mavronis; 11-05-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X