banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Originally posted by TimmyPage View Post
    Yeah it is the Novo 18, it just worked better with the two micro pedals I have, and pedals seem to sit on it a bit tighter, I like it! The ISO brick is great, it runs my board completely silently. My only small complaint is that I wish the variable power settings weren't there, and just replaced with regular 9v ones. Other than that, it's fantastic.
    Cool. Thanks. I'll have to keep the MXR in mind if I ever resurrect the Temple board.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
      WILLYBOMB, where did you get that wide velcro? All I can find is thin strips at home depot..

Treyhaislip, Does that 1 pedal deliver the goods on the brown tone? Ive tried a few "brown" pedals and have yet to find one that really nails it..

Highdeaf1080p, I was about to say what a nice looking board... But looks dont overcome the functional shortcomings.. thats a bummer...
      I found the wide 2 inch velcro at my local lowes. Not sure where he found it.
      sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

Don't have an actual pedalboard but heres my setup....

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160126_220350-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	5789897
        Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
        Roland Cube 60
        Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
        BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
        LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
        Mogami Cables
        Mooer Candy Toppers
        Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
        Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
          WILLYBOMB, where did you get that wide velcro? All I can find is thin strips at home depot..
          Treyhaislip, Does that 1 pedal deliver the goods on the brown tone? Ive tried a few "brown" pedals and have yet to find one that really nails it..

Highdeaf1080p, I was about to say what a nice looking board... But looks dont overcome the functional shortcomings.. thats a bummer...
          Amazon is great ... if you have Prime.

I'm not sure if this is what's on my current board but I've used it before and, if I recall, it's worked well. I hope anyway, because I have a spare box of it. Expensive here. I think I paid closer to 15 bucks.

Found this generic stuff. Much cheaper. 1/2 the price after shipping. Not many reviews but they are all positive.

Edit. There's this one too. I think this actually may be the one that's on my board and pedals now.

Last edited by Darg1911; 01-27-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarSQUIRELL View Post
            I found the wide 2 inch velcro at my local lowes. Not sure where he found it.
            thanks!!
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Darg1911 View Post
              Amazon is great ... if you have Prime.

I'm not sure if this is what's on my current board but I've used it before and, if I recall, it's worked well. I hope anyway, because I have a spare box of it. Expensive here. I think I paid closer to 15 bucks.

Found this generic stuff. Much cheaper. 1/2 the price after shipping. Not many reviews but they are all positive.

Edit. There's this one too. I think this actually may be the one that's on my board and pedals now.

http://www.amazon.com/Adhesive-Velcr...words=2+velcro
              thank you
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

GuitarGuy503, what is that switcher you have there?
                Looks like you can switch to one of 2 or 3 loops, or loop through more that one loop, or bypass the loops and go strait to the amp, or kill everything and go to the tuner?
                Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
                If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

The ISO brick is great, it runs my board completely silently. My only small complaint is that I wish the variable power settings weren't there, and just replaced with regular 9v ones.
                  So TimmyPage, what don't you like about the variable power settings?
                  Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
                  If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

Originally posted by J E C View Post
                    GuitarGuy503, what is that switcher you have there?
                    Looks like you can switch to one of 2 or 3 loops, or loop through more that one loop, or bypass the loops and go strait to the amp, or kill everything and go to the tuner?
                    It's a Loopmaster Clean/Dirty Switcher. Left to right is tuner out, channel toggle with an effects loops attached to both the clean and dirty channel, effects loop combine, and line polarity which basically flips the effects loops around so you can use an effect when it's not in the right loop. I also have a master bypass but it's on the back of the switcher. I use effects on the clean channel only.
                    Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 01-28-2016, 11:41 PM.
                    Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
                    Roland Cube 60
                    Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
                    BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
                    LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
                    Mogami Cables
                    Mooer Candy Toppers
                    Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
                    Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

This is my rig atm. Goes from the G50 wireless to my board, then to my amp.
                      Gear
                      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
                      Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
                      Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
                      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
                      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
                      Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Will not buy anything new for a long while

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1454581307314.jpg
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	5789951

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Myaccount876
                        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

FINALLY got my board finished. Thanks to everyone who posted pictures of their board. It helped making some of the decisions for my board.

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	5791969

Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	5791970

Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	5791971
                          sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

Long overdue posting this one:

Loving the 3M Dual Lock. I should have bought that stuff years ago.

Signal is pretty simple, but I dig it (my amps have reverb and trem so I don't need much):

Front Loop -> LD-1 Buffer -> Mesa Flux Five -> ST200 Tuner
                            FX Loop -> Cornish CC-1 -> Maxon AD999 -> Boomerang III

The FX router I built (details in another thread) combines the 2 loops when not using an FX loop automatically without having to re-patch anything.

The Mulder Audio cables and Cornish buffering really keeps things punchy and clear even with decently long instrument cables (15').
                            Last edited by That90'sGuy; 02-23-2016, 04:54 AM.
                            Originally posted by kevlar3000
                            I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                            Originally posted by Zerberus
                            Better is often the enemy of good
                            Originally posted by ginormous
                            Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Just set up a simple pedaltrain classic. TC polytune, Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone, Ibanez TLWd7 wah, Tech 21 Flyrig, Joyo tremolo....TRex Fueltank Chameleon power...****ty temp connector cables

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X