banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
    What's that butter knife do for you?
    Nothing. Here is Battleship Australia in its case.

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-U03 using Tapatalk
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170821_134200.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	5801307
      Originally posted by grumptruck
      No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
      Originally posted by Gear Used
      PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
      Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
      Mesa Stiletto Ace
      Gurus 5015
      Mesa Widebody 1X12
      Pedalboard

Comment

• Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Just upgraded this evening! Went from a Pedaltrain Jr to a Pedaltrain Classic 2. Also installed a power supply with the new board - a One Spot CS7

From right to left:
        Top row:
        Boss TU-3
        Barber 1/2 Gainer
        BYOC Analog Chorus (CE-2 clone)
        BYOC Tremolo
        Boss Fender 63 Reverb

Bottom row:
        Lovepedal Les Lius
        BYOC Silver Pony (Klon)
        BYOC Scrambled Octave (Ampeg Scrambler clone)
        EH LPB-1 boost
        MXR Phase 100
        MXR Carbon Copy delay
        Last edited by Powdered Toast Man; 08-23-2017, 05:16 AM.
        -
        My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
          What's that butter knife do for you?
          It's a screwdriver..
          sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
          - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
            It's a screwdriver..
            What do you butter your bread with?

Comment

A trowel..
              sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
              - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

First off, I'd like to apologize to Seymour Duncan..I personally think it's rude to take advantage of the good graces of Duncan Co. and post all your different make pedals without any mention of a a Duncan pedal, but as a matter of fact I want to add a Duncan Vise Grip to the board ASAP, so anyway, heres one of my pedalboard now ( most of the pedals are recognizable, but the Maxon is a CS-9 Pro Chorus, and the no name pedal is a Pt. 2 pt. Tropical Fish/ Germanium Vox Tonebender fuzz clone);

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4530.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	5801321
                Last edited by MetalManiac; 08-22-2017, 11:08 PM.
                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by Powdered Toast Man View Post

Just upgraded this evening! Went from a Pedaltrain Jr to a Pedaltrain Classic 2. Also installed a power supply with the new board - a One Spot NX-7.

From right to left:
                  Top row:
                  Boss TU-3
                  Barber 1/2 Gainer
                  BYOC Analog Chorus (CE-2 clone)
                  BYOC Tremolo
                  Boss Fender 63 Reverb

Bottom row:
                  Lovepedal Les Lius
                  BYOC Silver Pony (Klon)
                  BYOC Scrambled Octave (Ampeg Scrambler clone)
                  EH LPB-1 boost
                  MXR Phase 100
                  MXR Carbon Copy delay
                  Interesting graphic on the Chorus. Clearly a hockey fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                    First off, I'd like to apologize to Seymour Duncan..I personally think it's rude to take advantage of the good graces of Duncan Co. and post all your different make pedals without any mention of a a Duncan pedal, but as a matter of fact I want to add a Duncan Vise Grip to the board ASAP, so anyway, heres one of my pedalboard now ( most of the pedals are recognizable, but the Maxon is a CS-9 Pro Chorus, and the no name pedal is a Pt. 2 pt. Tropical Fish/ Germanium Vox Tonebender fuzz clone);

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82596[/ATTACH]
                    I'm sure they don't take offence. The pedal market is saturated and their lineup of pedals is small compared to a company like Wampler, Boss, EHX or MXR who make pedals their primary product. Since pickups is where their roots are based, I suspect most people on this forum were probably drawn here because of pickups but hang out in the pedal forum because they're passionate about their effects.

In my case, SD pedals are not sold locally and they are too expensive to not try before I buy (although, if I found the right deal on a vapor trail or dirty deed, I might take the risk). But, I've had their pickups in multiple guitars over the years and continue to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisDyingSoul76 View Post
                      Interesting graphic on the Chorus. Clearly a hockey fan.
                      Ha thanks! That was a custom job. I built the pedal and they come with a raw metal enclosure. Did the paint (including stripes) myself using rattle cans. Got my buddy who is a graphic designer to do up the logo and my next door neighbor runs his own graphics and sign business and he printed it up for me on heavy vinyl sticker stock.

And yes I'm an Oilers fan.
                      -
                      My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

That's awesome! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82596[/ATTACH]
                          How do you like the Rototron? (As a sign that I'm a true hoarder, I have one in box from MF SDOTD that I've only played twice) it seemed decent in mono but a got a ground loop trying it in stereo. Bummer, I need a Lehle P-Split or something.
                          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                            How do you like the Rototron? (As a sign that I'm a true hoarder, I have one in box from MF SDOTD that I've only played twice) it seemed decent in mono but a got a ground loop trying it in stereo. Bummer, I need a Lehle P-Split or something.
                            IDK, I haven't played it yet. I also got it on SDOTD..in fact thats the SDOTD today!
                            If it sounds swirly enough, I guess I'll keep it. That's if it does something much better than my excellent chorus will. I'm not much on the fast Rotor Leslie sound, I love a slow swirling SWoooOOOOsssSSHhHhh like a real Leslie (47?)on slow speed.
                            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X