banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets see those pedal boards you are using right now.

Originally posted by ThisDyingSoul76 View Post
    My latest setup.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]89757[/ATTACH]
    Can’t have all of that empty space!!! Must be filled!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
      Can’t have all of that empty space!!! Must be filled!!

It fills up quickly with cabling when I connect up the trigger cables and split the loops between front of amp and fx loop/amp 2

The ABY that I use to go wet/dry is missing too.

Comment

Updated pedalboard pic! It's definitely a transitional setup as I'm probably picking up a couple of new things in the next couple of months but this is it for now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	32387265_10100464552156119_2764100484800184320_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	5806545
        Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
        It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

And another update! Hopefully this is the last one for a while. I know my wallet and my wife hope so. lol

Name:	33744622_10100469968307109_259121879548166144_n.jpg
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	5808392

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret View Post
          Updated pedalboard pic! It's definitely a transitional setup as I'm probably picking up a couple of new things in the next couple of months but this is it for now!
          Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
          It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Originally posted by CapoFirstFret View Post
            And another update! Hopefully this is the last one for a while. I know my wallet and my wife hope so. lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90114[/ATTACH]
            Wow, great setup!
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Dayeeeve View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]89677[/ATTACH]

Haven't got any full pics on my phone (nabbed this from instagram!) I did Recently redo my board however link if anyone is interested

https://youtu.be/vNrToFDYYek
              I like how you taped down in place, written notes on each pedal about the knob settings.
              Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Quick mock up. Need to order some temple audio plates and George L cables.

One Control Loop Pedal>Go Go Tuner
                One Control Loop Pedal>DOD Carcosa>Wilson Funk Factory Wah (Ibanez WH-10)>Lovepedal COT 50 HW>Wampler Tumnus>Mr. Black Deluxe Plus

This is for my '57 Gibson GA 6. I may put together a digital preamp board with a cab sim. as an alternative for a Helix (both for headphone use only). However, I do still want one lol.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by YeRedHouseOverYonder; 06-19-2018, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Here's what I'm using right now...

Name:	IMG_1224.jpg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	5808819

Signal chain goes like this:
                  Guitar -> Compressor -> Tuner -> SD 805 low gain -> Super Badass Distortion mid/high gain -> Marshall for clean/dirty switching -> amplifier

EFX loop -> volume -> wah -> EP Boost -> Chorus -> Delay -> return to amp (Marshall DSL40)
                  Last edited by blind1; 07-02-2018, 12:04 PM.
                  ROCK ON.

Comment

I have a layout set for my GA 6 board. The Tumnus is going to be retrofitted into the klone enclosure for sh!ts and giggles. Need to order some George Ls and Mogami patch cables to hook it up. I'm using a temple audio board, so I may add a patch/power bay.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Well...still do not use pedal boards...this is a current setup for recording...

Comment

Homemade board with all the essentials, minus the amp switch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by YeRedHouseOverYonder View Post
                            I have a layout set for my GA 6 board. The Tumnus is going to be retrofitted into the klone enclosure for sh!ts and giggles. Need to order some George Ls and Mogami patch cables to hook it up. I'm using a temple audio board, so I may add a patch/power bay.

I wouldn't put the Tumnus in the Klone enclosure. Just an LED and an input and output jack. Can't get more transparent than that.

Comment

Comment

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

Working...
                                X