proel prl 900 Amp - HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proel prl 900 Amp - HELP!

Hello, just want to satart off by saying that im new to the forum and bad at english..!

I found an amp im my garage thats called "proel prl 900". I could not find much info on the web about this amp, but mabye some of you can help me out. Anyone with some information about this amp? I know a few things about car audio, but nothing about home amps like this one. I have tryed out some 120W speakers, but it starts to clipp on the lowest volum setting. I think it puts out 450w at 4ohm. Idk if its broken, but I dont think it is. Thanks for all info anyways

-Megge

Re: proel prl 900 Amp - HELP!

This is not a stand alone guitar amp. I'll let others explain what you need.

Here is what comes up with a google search:

The PRL Power amp range are for the showman who wants quality, with the great OSC (output sense clipping) one of our best built power amps

Proel PRL900
    RRP: £579.00
    Our Price: £259.00
    This product is currently unavailable.

The PRL Power amp range are for the showman who wants quality, with the great OSC (output sense clipping) one of our best built power amps.&CR;&LF;Second Hand Unit Left Only&CR;&LF;
    Features
    Second Hand Unit Left Only
    2 x 450w @ 4ohm
    2U rackmountable
    Twin fan cooled
    XLR / JACK Inputs
    Speakon speaker outputs
    Output sense clipping (osc)
    3 Month Warranty
    That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Comment

Re: proel prl 900 Amp - HELP!

so thats a power amp. what are you wanting to do with it? to use it for guitar you'd need a preamp

Comment

Working...
      X