FS: Fender Tele pickguards, Vox Coily Cable, Levys Strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Fender Tele pickguards, Vox Coily Cable, Levys Strap

I am doing a bit of a clean-up of some unused stuff. All prices are OBO and will depend on where I am shipping to as shipping will likely be just as expensive as the item itself depending on location. Just make an offer. Thanks!

Me talking about the stuff I'm selling.

Vox Blue Coily cable. NEVER USED. In the unopened bag. I had a white one, it broke, I got this as a replacement and never opened it. New these are around $35.

3 Tele pickguards.
    ----Black---This was white at one time and spray painted black by former owner. Still 100% functional and could likely be cleaned back to original white with some laquer thinner.
    ----Mother of Toilet Seat----I bought this as a replacement for the spray painted black guard. Used for about a year, then took off. Can't really see scratches on here cuz it's so reflective.
    ----Tortoise Shell-----Brand new, never used. Mocked it up on my tele project but opted for a different one. These are $45 new.

Levy's Strap--Never used. Very thin white leather. Still has tag on it.

Re: FS: Fender Tele pickguards, Vox Coily Cable, Levys Strap

still here and just as exciting as ever!

Comment

bump

also for sale but no pics yet.........pickups from a Mexican tele. Work just as they should and actually sound pretty decent. I just wanted a different vibe and with with SD Quarter Pounders. Plenty of lead left. Make an offer.

Comment

someone make an offer

Comment

Bumps to the humps

Comment

Working...
          X