W.T.T. Brand New Matched Pair of E-H EL34's for Matched Pair of EL84's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W.T.T. Brand New Matched Pair of E-H EL34's for Matched Pair of EL84's

So I know it's a long shot but I would like to trade a brand new matched set of EH EL34's for a matched pair of EL84's? I bought these for a amp I no longer own as backups & since I sold that amplifier they've just been taking up space. I just traded one of my Fender heads for a Orange Tiny Terror but the guy said it still has original tubes and will probably need some new ones soon. Instead of these sitting around collecting dust I figure maybe I'll get lucky and find someone who has the same issue but needs EL34's? Let me know if anyone is interested....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: W.T.T. Brand New Matched Pair of E-H EL34's for Matched Pair of EL84's

I'mmup for it. I have a brand new pair from the tubestore (ts matching system number: 53).

I'm in Canada though. Pm me if you're willing and I'll br able to get back to you tomorrow (I'm out tonight).

Cheers

Comment

Forgot to mention: they're EHx

Comment

Traded
        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Working...
        X