For Trade SH-8B Invader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade SH-8B Invader

I have in very good condition SH8 invader for trade that has all the leads and box. Wanting to trade for another SD pickup.

Re: For Trade SH-8B Invader

What color is it? I might be interested if it's white and I currently have several SD 'buckers on hand. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

sorry its black but I am willing to trade for mostly anything by SD I just have no need for it Not my taste of PU. Its only been used for about two months.

Comment

I already have a black Invader, so I'm going to pass.
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
          I already have a black Invader, so I'm going to pass.
          Okay you could have another one i would trade it for just about anything

Comment

Working...
          X