Floyd Rose Releases Rail Tail Non-Locking Tremolo for Strats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Rose Releases Rail Tail Non-Locking Tremolo for Strats

These new Floyds look nice. The style is cool and I like the fulcrum design on them. I am thinking about giving one a try even though I am more than happy with my Babicz. Maybe it is time for a new project.

Re: Floyd Rose Releases Rail Tail Non-Locking Tremolo for Strats

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    These new Floyds look nice. The style is cool and I like the fulcrum design on them. I am thinking about giving one a try even though I am more than happy with my Babicz. Maybe it is time for a new project.

That looks awesome, I might have to give it a try too! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I just talked with my guy at Floyd. They will have the trems at NAMM but the street date is Feb - March.

Comment

Got an email on this couple of days ago. Looks pretty cool! The mighty Floyd Rose strikes again!
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

As an upgrade to an existing vintage 6-hole trem on a Mexi, this looks really good. Not sure it'd replace something like a Wilk (or the OFR) for new builds.

Comment

Just wanted to know if anyone's tried the Rail Tail yet? I'm debating buy the rail tail or a supervee bladerunner. It seems like the Rail Tail needs to rest flat against the body, so it's actually just a pull-down, not a floating.

Comment

I haven't tried this tremolo, but I will avoid supporting Floyd Rose with their new products in the future after the way they totally screwed over buyers of the Speedloader tremolo.

Comment

To me it looks like the NFT Floyd's, but these ones don't have locking saddles either. They probably have pretty nice range from the looks of it.

Personally I think it looks to elegant and refined to be a Floyd Rose. I like how the standard model looks with all its mechanical looking parts. It looks like a machine more than an instrument.
                You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
                Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

I was planning on using one for a build until I got pricing...
                  -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
                  “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Meh, do they actually FIT currently owned guitars???????????????????????????????

The low profile FR don't. And most companies DO NOT plan on using them.

So, what's the point? Etc.............

Comment

Working...
                    X