Clear All

• Duncan Humbuckers For Sale!!!

TB-14 Custom 5, Black, $55 shipped

SH-13 Dimebucker, Black, $50 shipped

SH-1 59N 4 conductor lead, black, $55 shipped

SH-14 Custom 5, white, lead cut for Strat, $46 shipped

STK-S6 Custom Stack Plus, black, like new! $55 shipped

Tele puppies F.S. below....

PayPal gift option or add 3.5% for fees please & you are welcome to tempt me with trades, the worst thing that's going to happen is I'll say no???

Lower 48 only.....
    Last edited by Nostalgic Distortion; 01-01-2016, 05:13 PM. Reason: Added pickups
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: Duncan Humbuckers For Sale!!!

TB-14 still available?

Comment

So I'm going to toss these into the sale as well. They came out of my ESP Tele & honestly if I had known how good they were going to be I probably would have kept the guitar stock? I assumed that they would be garbage but they are actually both really great sounding puppies! Anyway, I bought some replacement Duncan's @ the same time I bought the guitar & they're in there now so these are just taking up space.

The humbucker reads about 12K, has a 4 wire lead, & I.M.H.O. sounds a lot like a SH-2 Jazz. As you can see in the picture it has a beautiful black polished cover on it & it's in perfect condition! The bridge pickup was especially surprising, it has cloth pushback leads, a brass baseplate, and its relatively hot for Tele pup of this design @ 7.8K.! So it's hot but still very much a Tele bridge pup with Twang for days but its also very happy playing anything up to & including hard rock!

Both pickups seem to be very well made & I can attest to how good they sound!!! $30 a piece or I'll let them both go for $50. I'll eat the shipping and P.P. fees....
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Black TB-14 SOLD!!!

Comment

Working...
        X