WTB: white humbucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: white humbucker

I'm looking for a white humbucker to put in my Strat, fairly high output, but that doesn't matter that much, as long as it sounds good. I live in Europe.

Re: WTB: white humbucker

White Duncan Custom 5 on Ebay for $59, international shipping available.

"You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

I have a white Custom 5 that I'll ship to Europe for $60 USD...
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

I read the prevalent opinions are that a C5 doesn't work well in a strat. I'm also not interested in the CC or SH5 nor magnet swapping. If I don't find anything else I might try a SH6n in the bridge with 250k pots. It might work, as it basically sounds as a hotter, darker '59 model in the neck. But I'm still open to more suggestions.

Comment

i don't wanna be a party pooper, but you should decide whether you need white or parchment white. fender is using parchment white on vintage style pickguards.
          I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

The original SSS pg looked almost mint green, but the HSS one I'm putting on it is really white, so are the original pup covers.

I already found a pup: a SH6n to put in the bridge. Mods, please lock.

Comment

Working...
            X