Guitars For Sale, CHEAP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitars For Sale, CHEAP!!!

I'm selling these off for a friend & I thought I'd try here before shipping them over to the Bay.

The Warlock is a great player and it stays in tune impeccably well! Personally I think it would make a great project guitar for someone who wants a project but doesn't want to spend a lot of time or money before getting the finished product?

The action is pretty low & there is zero fret buzz, although it's missing the backplate. I just completely re-wired it with quality parts (full size 500K pots, caps, cloth pushback wire, USA 3 way switch, exe? Toss in a couple of new humbuckers & you'll have a shred stick to die for!!! The stock pickups are ballsy as hell, both read over 16K, they're okay but they're just not my bag of chips...

Warlock- $110 P.P. gift or 3.5% for fees, shipped....

Cort hollow body jazz guitar, this one was actually in pretty good shape already when he dropped it off but I did do a little bit of work to the nut, mostly just put some graphite in it? Honestly I wish I had the money to keep this one, it's a great candidate for modifications! The stock pickups have a nice vintage PAF feel to them but I'd be remissed if I said that I didn't think it was dying for a set of 59's! It plays beautifully with absolutely no buzz (even acoustically) or fret wear & considering it's got a Bibsby it actually stays in tune really well now too. If you don't mess with the tremolo it stays in tune just fine! Guitar is all original and will ship with Diarmond hard case...

Cort hollow body & case- $299 shipped, P.P. gift or add 3.5% for fees...

As I said these don't belong to me so I can't entertain trade offers for them but I will entertain cash offers....
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: Guitars For Sale, CHEAP!!!

I'm interested in the Warlock. Where was it made? And if you know, approximately what year?

Comment

Warlock sold, Cort hollow body still available...
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Bumpage on the Cort, make me an offer....

Comment

Working...
        X