banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Blackstar HT-5R Head & 1X12 Cabinet FREE TUBE COMP.!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Blackstar HT-5R Head & 1X12 Cabinet FREE TUBE COMP.!!!

Hi, I'm selling my Blackstar HT-5R and 1X12 Fender cabinet. Both are relatively new and they pair up together quite nicely! Anyone who has some experience with the HT-5 or HT-5R can tell you its one awesome amplifier!!!

These are a great way to get high gain tone @ reasonable/bedroom volumes. The reverb is actually really good considering it's digital & it is loud enough to jam with a drummer in a smaller space, toss in a 4X12 and she opens it right up!!! I could probably sit here all day singing it's praises but I don't think I need to, this head speaks for itself & it's priced to move...

Oh, I've got a brand new extra set of tubes for it that I bought at the same time as the amp, they will also be included! The 12BH7A power tube is T.A.D. & I've got a bunch of new J.J. or E-H 12AX7 tubes for the preamp, you choose!!!

Head only- $260 shipped

Head & 1X12 cab- $310 shipped

P.P. gift option or add 3.5% for fees, lower 48 only unless you want to pay the extra shipping costs.
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Re: F.S. Blackstar HT-5R Head & 1X12 Cabinet FREE TUBE COMP.!!!

Do you have a prince on the cab only?

Comment

Working...
    X