Panama Shaman 20 Retro..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panama Shaman 20 Retro..

Anyone seen this yet? I am really trying to not buy one right now..
    I wanna play one first but this has a sweet vintage vibe to it..

Re: Panama Shaman 20 Retro..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

He owns the bigger one as well
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

I just bought a new EVH 5150iii not 5 months ago.. I really don't need this but I am seriously thinking about adding one to my rig..

Comment

Originally posted by Shooter.556 View Post
        I just bought a new EVH 5150iii not 5 months ago.. I really don't need this but I am seriously thinking about adding one to my rig..
        You can always add more!

I really like the sounds of the Panama and the EVH...what I want and what I need are two different things

Comment

Yeah, Panama are making some KILLER amps.. The little Fuego can can crank out pretty impressive MOP Metallica all the way to cleans.. and its about $350. They look very nice with the wood fronts and have like a 5yr warranty.. Been looking at the Shaman too. Im in the same boat. Dont NEED any more amps. Want a BUNCH!! I cant justify the purchase, but I really really want an EVH 50 next..
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
            Yeah, Panama are making some KILLER amps.. The little Fuego can can crank out pretty impressive MOP Metallica all the way to cleans.. and its about $350. They look very nice with the wood fronts and have like a 5yr warranty.. Been looking at the Shaman too. Im in the same boat. Dont NEED any more amps. Want a BUNCH!! I cant justify the purchase, but I really really want an EVH 50 next..
            I love my EVH.. It's a great amp for a lot of styles. I'm just a gear whore, I need that Panama like I need another mouth to feed.. I just honestly love the way they look and sound..
            I have a hole in my practice area just begging for a Panama Amp to be stuck there..
            My wife however wants a new house so I have had to promise no more Guitars, Amps, Guns or Hunting Trips for the next two years until she gets her dream home..

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
              Get the best of both worlds

Click image for larger version

Name:	Durand_Dat_50S_4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	227.2 KB
ID:	5792062

Name:	Durand_Dat_50S_3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	536.0 KB
ID:	5792063

A Shaman that looks like an EVH!

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
              If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

What the heck is that?? Im alittle rusty on my Korean (or whatever that is written in.) I know you are messing around, but I want the tones of both, not just the looks.. But I appreciate the effort.. Is a cool looking amp tho!
                Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

lol yeah, just messing around...it's Chinese...a Mesa mini recto copy like the Shaman (lots of them around now).

Name:	Grand_REcto.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	5792076

Name:	Grand_3.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	5792077

...and they sound great too. Looks like they (DURAND) really liked the EVH 50's aesthetics and decided to throw those in as well

It's like my little Goldea (pretty sure it's the same amp that's being sold as the Panama "Fuego") which has both (down-scaled) Engl Savage & H&K Tri-amp "appreciation" going on..

TBH I've seen some pretty cool new Chinese heads around...not just Mesa copies (they have the TA-15 as well) ..they actually seem to be doing some of their own R&D now. Some sound so great they give me GAS..too bad they're so tough to get hold of...

A TA-15 in Orange

Name:	Grand_REcto_2.jpg
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	5792078
                  Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 02-20-2016, 07:11 AM.
                  "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                  If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
                  X