[NGD] Fender CD-60 CE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NGD] Fender CD-60 CE

So after a lot of waiting I checked the status of my Squier order and there weren't any available guitars left .. kinda rude since I had already paid for it. So I thought of going with the 2TS one but I've never played an acoustic. I have a classic one but the little fret access limits me.

So instead I got an acoustic with a cutaway. Here are some pics
    Attached Files

Re: [NGD] Fender CD-60 CE

Very nice. I really love acoustics with cutaways. I hope you get many hours of enjoyment out of it. Experiment with different string gauges to find the sweet spot between tone and playability. Enjoy!!
    Play more guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Of Late View Post
      Very nice. I really love acoustics with cutaways. I hope you get many hours of enjoyment out of it. Experiment with different string gauges to find the sweet spot between tone and playability. Enjoy!!
      At first I thought that playing the classic one would be harder for some reason ( due to nylon strings? ) but it turns out I was wrong. In fact the acoustic has a very tighter feel and vibrato is a little different. After about a week of playing it I'm kinda getting used to it. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

'Grats!

"Scalloped & Stickered"
        A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Working...
        X