Suggest me a chorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Suggest me a chorus

Thanks for the info Aceman! Im assuming you are referring to those settings on the CF and also assuming they are labeled that way on the pedal?
    Last edited by BloodRose; 08-01-2016, 10:58 AM.
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

He just did, I think he meant CF instead of TC. Exactly what he said, for the 80s chorus for high gain sounds start with the TC Chorus/Flanger model in chorus mode, it's subtle enough to work well with lots of gain and compression. Oh yeah, put it in your effects loop or at least after any dirt pedals.

Comment

Thanks Devastone for the info! yeah, for some reason that reply wasnt there when I posted.. ..???
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
          Thanks for the info Aceman! Im assuming you are referring to those settings on the CF and also assuming they are labeled that way on the pedal?
          They aren't labeled per se, you'll need to download the manual from digitech.com to see what models are what. I think that one is 3 or 4, but I don't trust my memory and neither should you.

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
            They aren't labeled per se, you'll need to download the manual from digitech.com to see what models are what. I think that one is 3 or 4, but I don't trust my memory and neither should you.
            ok, thanks!

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I gave up and bought a tc electronic alter ego delay that has a model with some chorus. So hey hope it works for now.

Comment

Originally posted by loversmoon View Post
                I gave up and bought a tc electronic alter ego delay that has a model with some chorus. So hey hope it works for now.
                AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by loversmoon View Post
                  You can get close, but you're not going to get big chorus sounds out of it. Modulated delay puts the modulation on the delayed signal, not the original signal.

Great delay though!

Comment

i love the tc corona chorus especially the tri-chorus for ambient stuff
                    Guitars:
                    Daemoness Atlantean (unknown Bareknuckles) D
                    PRS SE Mark Holcomb (Alpha/Omega set) Drop C
                    ESP LTD EC-1000 FR (EMG Het Set) D
                    Jackson USA WR1 Absinthe Frost (EMG 81/85) D
                    Ibanez MMM1 (Blackouts) Drop A
                    Ibanez RGIT20FE-SBF (Loomis Blackout Neck/Mick Thomson Blackout Bridge) Drop C
                    Ibanez SZ320 (ibanez/duncan pickups) Drop D
                    Schecter Synyster Gates Custom (Invaders set) D
                    Aristides 060 (Bareknuckle Aristides Customs) D

Comment

We just got in the new Ibanez mini chorus pedal at my shop. It sounds pretty darn nifty.

Comment

Does it sound rich and awesome or cheesy and 80's?
                        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

My CF7 arrived yesterday! Played thru the headphone amp last night. Sounds like a few useful tones in there! Cant wait to try it thru the amp!! I like how you can dial up the lows too!

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I forgot that DigiTech & Ibanez both had a "CF7" available at the same time. I had the Ibanez; you're talking about the DigiTech.
                            Turn me on, Dead Man.

Comment

For you guys who have played the Digitech CF7 and a few of the REAL ones it models... Do you find the models pretty close?? Reason I ask.. Playing the CF7, (if the models are authentic) it takes a few off my list.. One of the funny things.. I havent had a whole lot of time to play with it yet... But the setting I like the best so far .......Is the last one, which is a model of the Boss CE5 which is what I was wanting to replace... haha

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Vibralux Tube Chorus - Vibrato

Comment

Working...
                                X