Guitar Effect Pedal Repair/mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Effect Pedal Repair/mods

As alot of you know I am an electronics technician and have been repairing pedals and other electronics for about 5 years now. If you have a pedal that you would like repaired please send me a PM stating what the pedal is and what you would like done. I cover all of my repairs for 30 days. When you send me a PM I will give you an estimated cost and a lead time. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks
    Last edited by guitarfeak; 04-07-2018, 06:40 AM.

Re: Guitar Effect Pedal Repair/mods

CAn you mod a grunge pedal to sound like the blue channel of a 5150 III? ; )

Consider yourself bumped!!
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Anyone? I don't just repair pedals I can repair other electronics as well.

Comment

I have an FL9 from the 1980's that needs a tb switch. I've seen them sticking out the top of the 9series pedals. I can hear the swoosh when the pedal is off. Only maybe 1%of the signal though . I haven't used years because of this problem. Can you put the switch in?

Comment

I could put a new style switch in and have it stick out like the others you have seen or I can modify this with relay true bypass switching which will allow it to have true bypass switching but with the same vintage look. Totally up to you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever is cheapest so long as it's trouble free. I just blew my wad on a king of tone. I was on waiting list for four years. My name came up over two years ago but I've been broke as a joke for three I've been playing a lot lately and really wanted to mess with this little yellow box. I bought it on eBay like 8 - 10 years ago and kept it in a voodoo lab tb switcher, but it's a big switcher for four pedals and this is the only one that needs tb, so I don't want to hook it up if I don't have to. I don't mind the switch sticking out at all . I have a two tier pedal board and have read that a new style metal switch is easier to engage when it's on the top shelf. Never tried after 15 years because drive is on bottom shelf. I've never had any other Ibanez pedals other than ts9, and all my trippy stuff goes up top because I don't use it often.. I have a keeley mod ds 1 and analogman ts9 that have buffers, and sometimes a dd7, though I usually use a carbon copy. Everything else is true bypass with the typical metal switches. I don't know anything about the other kind you mentioned. I'm into function over fashion for sure, so whichever you think. Thanks

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X