• Show
Clear All

Re: A wall of Marshalls

I will take my wall :P Click image for larger version

Name:	edited-.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	5793612 even my 4x12 is missing haha
    Guitars: Kiesel Bolt Classic, Strandberg Boden Standard 7, Jackson DXMG (Japan) & Charvel Model 5.

Amps: Marshall 1959slp & Peavey 5150 (Block Letter)

Comment

What's that 800?
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
        What's that 800?
        2210, if my eyes aren't deceiving me.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Myaccount876
        Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
          What's that 800?
          Originally posted by Archer250 View Post
          2210, if my eyes aren't deceiving me.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
          It's a Canadian market 2205/2210. They have the single metal toggle, and the output transformers have only 4 and 8 ohm taps.
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
            Anyone know if those mini JCM 800s actually sounded authentic??
            Considering tone, they kick ass. With a mic before the same cab, the only difference between this one and the big guy was volume. You can find normal JCM800 amps that sound more different from each other.

I used almost everything on pic#2 during the reamp session of the band called 'Blind Myself'. This song has some Monty Python's dark knight reference from the Holy Grail movie, great lyrics in their language.

I know it's not much for some info as all amps were included for the best separation of tone layers but the tiny JCM800 is somewhere there. As far as I can remember I used that with the single coil Strat sounds.

Unfortunately not included on the pic, the best Marshall during that session was a 20w 2061x head. Man, that was mighty.

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
            I'd wager that the only live cabs on the stage are the ones with mics in front.
            Exactly, that was the case. Two full stacks were on. For the volume it was already an overkill I think, at places they were audible and cut through even the massive PA. The next dual full stacks per side were the backup, on but not engaged. The last two per side were on but not set during soundcheck, I guess they were there just for the looks. Maybe, they were the backup's backup.
            Last edited by NecroPolo; 07-18-2016, 08:45 AM.
            Wackor
            Ørdøg
            NecroPolo
            Diabolus in Musica
            SIDrip Alliance
            Book of Shadows
            RKH

Comment

I'll go with #2. I love that Plexi
              "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father. Prepare to die!"

Comment

Originally posted by NjuiMusic View Post
                I will take my wall :P [ATTACH=CONFIG]73733[/ATTACH] even my 4x12 is missing haha
                Have you run your neighbors off yet ?

Comment

Working...
                X