Studio recording first attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio recording first attempt

So a while ago i posted about going in the studio with my band for the first time and got some really good advice from you guys, here is the finished result and I would really like to hear what you think.
    We are going in the studio again i november to record 3 more songs and i would like some pointers for the future, thx in advance.
    BTW im the singer.

First song:

Second song

Re: Studio recording first attempt

I am confused. You went into a commercial studio and had this professionally recorded and mixed? What is it you want our thoughts on? Whether we like the songs?
    The thread title implies you self recorded.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
      I am confused. You went into a commercial studio and had this professionally recorded and mixed? What is it you want our thoughts on? Whether we like the songs?
      The thread title implies you self recorded.
      Well sorry i just wanted to se what people thought and If there is something you guys think we could have done better, yes It's made in a real studio but i still would like some pointers i thought this was a forum where like minded individuals helped each other out but guess I was wrong in thinking that.
      My bad.

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Comment

haha..yeah not much of that down here in Tips & Clips

I liked the first track & the second was cool too...though maybe a bit too laid back for my personal taste. The vocals (delivery) sounded like of a mix of Ozzy & Rob Lowe (Solitude Aeturnus)..& that's a good thing

Nice organic sounding mix..rhythm/bass/drums all sounded good..nice work & all the best with your album!
        "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
          haha..yeah not much of that down here in Tips & Clips

I liked the first track & the second was cool too...though maybe a bit too laid back for my personal taste. The vocals (delivery) sounded like of a mix of Ozzy & Rob Lowe (Solitude Aeturnus)..& that's a good thing

Nice organic sounding mix..rhythm/bass/drums all sounded good..nice work & all the best with your album!
          Thx man always good to hear, there were a lot of nerves going in to the studio but all and all we are really happy with the end result and as I said earlier we are going back in the same studio 😀
          You know people have said it a couple of Times that my voice is a blend off ozzy and someone else, I've never really given it much thought because hell that is how i sound when is sing 😄.

Comment

Yeah, been there before myself lol...there are always nerves going into the studio...& time is money haha

The Ozzy comparison does come through ...it's more to do with your timing and delivery...actual voice I thought was more like Lowe's..
            "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
            If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
              Yeah, been there before myself lol...there are always nerves going into the studio...& time is money haha [emoji14]

The Ozzy comparison does come through ...it's more to do with your timing and delivery...actual voice I thought was more like Lowe's..
              Yeah man cool thx, will check that out and se how he sounds 😊

Comment

Working...
              X