banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONS of PICKUPS! New, Used, Vintage, Rarities & Oddities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TONS of PICKUPS! New, Used, Vintage, Rarities & Oddities...

List updated!

Comment

List completely overhauled and updated...lots of new items added, including some rarities!

The holidays are approaching, treat yourself (or someone you love) to some cool new pickups!

Comment

that Hunter is so tempting......I have such a surplus right now I am sort of in the same boat as you. Wish you would want to do a trade. I would be definitely down for that.
        Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
        Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

Originally posted by STLMTLHD79 View Post
          that Hunter is so tempting......I have such a surplus right now I am sort of in the same boat as you. Wish you would want to do a trade. I would be definitely down for that.
          I appreciate the offer, but I am currently looking to clear things out and make some room before the holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
            I appreciate the offer, but I am currently looking to clear things out and make some room before the holidays!
            If you still have it on Friday, i will buy it!
            Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
            Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

Working...
            X