banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONS of PICKUPS! New, Used, Vintage, Rarities & Oddities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TONS of PICKUPS! New, Used, Vintage, Rarities & Oddities...

Bump for a few price drops!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

PMs replied

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
          12) Duncan/Ibanez HB103/HB112 in Black - $30
          This is the same pickup as the Duncan Designed HB-112, but has silver hex poles instead of black. SD touts it as a "hotter" Screamin' Demon with more punch and more scream!
          This pickup came stock in the upper-end Ibanez "SZ" series guitars and sounds GREAT!
          Condition: USED - Very Good.
          PM and Paypal sent
          “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

Paypal sent, thanks.

Comment

All PMs replied and paid pickups sent!

Also, the Duncan/Ibanez HB103/112 is STILL available!

Comment

Got the pickp today. Man that was quick! Thanks Masta C!Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	5798375

Comment

DCJ received! Thanks!

Comment

Also, the Duncan/Ibanez HB103/112 is STILL available!
                    I'll take 'em. PM sent. In a sec.

Comment

Seymour Duncan "LIVEWIRE CLASSIC II for STRAT" SET in White - $195
                      Hey folks. I have these. You can't do better in a Strat! Nuff said.

Comment

Do you have pics of the USA Gibson '61 Zebras
                        Last edited by crossbow; 05-16-2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Great guy! He packed mine nice and safe, shipped it super quick, and sent me the tracking number before i had to ask for it!

Bump!

Comment

I assume the zebras are the Classic 57s if they came out of a USA 61. The magnets are original?
                            PM replied to

Comment

How are we on the Gibson set?

Comment

Crossbow - I just sent you a PM with the pictures you requested. The 61 set is completely stock, no modifications, and have the full length leads with original Gibson quick-connectors still attached.

The 61 Zebra set is NOT the same as the 57 Classic set...totally different winds. The MLP forum guys have indicated that the 61 set IS an improved version of the "Burstbucker Pro" set.

Our fellow forum brother, JeffB, had this to say about them:

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
                                ...I bought and installed a set in my Les Paul.

These are MUCH nicer than the BBPros. Not as harsh and edgy. More like a short magnet a5 and BB1/2 hybrid. They are right around the same output as the 57 classics they replaced, certainly not super hot. About like Seths or 59s.

They don't sound like any Duncan PAF types I have owned or tried. They are heavy asymmetrical winds. Very wide dynamic range. Big lows, high highs. The 61s have a very neutral midrange. Not as scoopy as a 59...
                                Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
                                X