Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: your whole Pickups & Parts box!

Hey guys!

I've been buying pickups in the forum for a while, now. Since I am in Brazil, I usually look for deals with multiple items so the shipping fee gets "diluted" in the total price.

So, if you have parts and pickups sitting on a box for years and reckon some extra cash wouldn't do harm, I may be interested in dealing with you.

Hit me up, I won't bite. I've got plenty of references here and on SS.org.

Cheers,
    J.

PS: sometimes it's not worth it to ship one item only, and I don't want to lowball anyone. But hit me up, anyway!
    Last edited by joaocunha; 05-08-2017, 12:51 AM.
    Low post count but good deals with: B Bent, FretFire, scottish, SMark, King IzzO))), Quicksilver689 (2x), Captain Crunch, RockStarNick, ratherdashing, FuseG4 (2x), Dr.K, wolf5150, Mononoaware, tenniso, teleguru, GinoAmes, glennvalentine, fowl2338, SoundAt11, baritone

Re: WTB: your whole Pickups & Parts box!

I got a set of Duncan 7 string Blackouts that I pulled out of a Schecter a few months ago. Not much of a parts and pickups box though.
    Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
    Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
    Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
    Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
    Line 6 Helix
    Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
      I got a set of Duncan 7 string Blackouts that I pulled out of a Schecter a few months ago. Not much of a parts and pickups box though.
      Cool, will PM ya!
      Low post count but good deals with: B Bent, FretFire, scottish, SMark, King IzzO))), Quicksilver689 (2x), Captain Crunch, RockStarNick, ratherdashing, FuseG4 (2x), Dr.K, wolf5150, Mononoaware, tenniso, teleguru, GinoAmes, glennvalentine, fowl2338, SoundAt11, baritone

Comment

I have a Dimarzio PAF Joe F-Spaced in Zebra sitting here doing nothing. It's brand new in box

Comment

Originally posted by daenius View Post
          I have a Dimarzio PAF Joe F-Spaced in Zebra sitting here doing nothing. It's brand new in box
          PM'd!

Comment

i have some rio grande humbuckers neck and bridge

Comment

Originally posted by pedalguru View Post
              i have some rio grande humbuckers neck and bridge
              A lot of people offered me gear so I'll be out of business for a little while. I'll bump this thread later when I get able to buy again

Thanks a lot guys!

Comment

...and bump! Bring it on.

Well-known, non-niche brands are preferred.

Comment

Working...
                X