Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rockman Tone in 2017

Originally posted by rbc View Post
    I've been a little slow to pick up on this, but the NAMM TECnology Hall of Fame inducted Scholz Research & Development for 2020. It's a long coming recognition for the SR&D alumni efforts from many years ago. Congratulations to you all:

https://www.tecawards.org/tecnology-hall-of-fame

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103380[/ATTACH]
    Cool. They definitely should be in there.

Comment

I've been a little slow to pick up on this, but the NAMM TECnology Hall of Fame inducted Scholz Research & Development for 2020. It's a long coming recognition for the SR&D alumni efforts from many years ago. Congratulations to you all:

Now that is awesome!

Comment

If only this resulted in some accurate but improved reissues. They make reissue vintage guitars, reissue vintage amps, why not some reissue vintage processors?

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
          If only this resulted in some accurate but improved reissues. They make reissue vintage guitars, reissue vintage amps, why not some reissue vintage processors?
          I'd love to see that too. The X100 seems the most obvious to me. DI systems are more popular now than when the Rockman came out. Maybe there's some room in the market for some new Rockman DI devices.

Comment

This is the current iteration of my Sustainor rig:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rig-with-DI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	5818377

I just picked up the DI unit recently. Channel 1 of the EQ will be inserted before the Sustainor distortion unit (in the Sustainor effects loop). EQ channel 2 will be inserted between the Sustainor output and the Chorus/Delay input. The Chorus/Delay outputs will be sent to the DI. The DI unit is the hand-off to the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
              Wow! From the time this thread started until now, I met my wonderful girlfriend (cyberkitten) and have had two anniversaries with her. Isn't that beautiful? What do you reckon, wanna see if we can make it three for three?
              Holy crap, we're almost there (3 in July!) You crazy mofos!
              The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Bump for Spanish Flu (FIXED)
                Last edited by LLL; 04-13-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Don’t say that word or the thread will be locked forever, maybe even deleted.

Comment

Mods, please don't delete the thread! I am kind of proud of it.

Comment

Like the Energizer Bunny of threads. Anyone know what the record is?

Gotta get my X100 out!
                      I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                        Don’t say that word or the thread will be locked forever, maybe even deleted.
                        fixed LOL

didn't realize that term was... "verboten" around here.... ???

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
                          fixed LOL

didn't realize that term was... "verboten" around here.... ???
                          Only because it triggers one member, the rest of the forum can’t talk about it.

Comment

What word? Are we talking about a particular current pandemic word?

Comment

The secret word is “covfefe”

Comment

Here's something recent. It's a Rockman Distortion Generator VS a Line 6 XT Live. The Rockman starts off the song. The Line 6 comes in later:

The Rockman Chorus/Delay being used with the Rockman Distortion Generator really stands out.

Comment

Working...
                                X