Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAD: Fender Rumble 200 combo

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
    I almost bought the low wattage version - I really liked the OD sound.
    I don't care much for the OD. I stick to the clean channel. I'm planning to get an OD pedal though. Ampeg Scrambler Bass OD looks like it's got the goods. I especially like the mix knob so you can retain the low end by mixing some clean signal back into the dirty sound.

Comment

Re: NAD: Fender Rumble 200 combo

Originally posted by ThisDyingSoul76 View Post
      I don't care much for the OD. I stick to the clean channel. I'm planning to get an OD pedal though. Ampeg Scrambler Bass OD looks like it's got the goods. I especially like the mix knob so you can retain the low end by mixing some clean signal back into the dirty sound.
      If that doesn't work for you, the Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie B is the bee's knees. Unfortunately they almost never come up for sale used and tend to sell for close to new retail.
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Working...
      X