Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..::video::.. J. Rockett Archer Overdrive - Sample & Playthrough

Hey, Guys.

Just recorded this video today, using the (silver) Archer from J. Rockett Audio Designs.

Used my Vox AC15C1 and a isobox (based on Randall 12C w/ 2 mics) loaded with 1x12" Creamback75, and SM57 + AKG p170 inside. Gibson Les Paul. Reverb from the amp.

All guitars on initial sample was recorded with the Archer on, but different settings.

Hope you like it!

J. Rockett Archer Overdrive - Sample & PlaythroughGear:Gibson Les PaulVox AC15C1Isobox Roxstage (Randall ISO12C Clone)Celestion Creamback75Shure SM57AKG P170...
    Last edited by Del Rei; 10-19-2017, 08:30 AM.

Re: ..::video::.. J. Rockett Archer Overdrive - Sample & Playthrough

Oh, thank you all for the comments, guys...

LOL

Comment

Ok, I just watched. Nice demo.

Don't take the general lack of interest personally. It's just that it amounts to another "klone" thread/demo.

Comment

Hey, Darg!
        I know it is not personally.

I was just kidding!
        Thanks for the comment!

Comment

I'm logged in, why am I not seeing a video embed or even a video link? Was it taken down?

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
            I'm logged in, why am I not seeing a video embed or even a video link? Was it taken down?
            Hey, man... That must be some configuration in the browser, I guess...

Here it goes:
            J. Rockett Archer Overdrive - Sample & PlaythroughGear:Gibson Les PaulVox AC15C1Isobox Roxstage (Randall ISO12C Clone)Celestion Creamback75Shure SM57AKG P170...

Comment

Working...
            X