Help choosing guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help choosing guitar

Hello guys im gonna buy one of these guitars used and i need some reccomandation, all of them are in my price range. Please guys explain your choise and why did you choose the guitar. if possible could anyone sort them from worst to best

Schecter C-6 FR Deluxe Schecter omen -6 solid body w Floyd rose Jackson JS32R Dinky Floyd Rose Jackson JS30 Solid Body Floyd rose Jackson Dinky Solid Body Floyd rose Ibanez Rg320dx Solid Body Floyd rose Ibanez Rg270 Solid Body Floyd rose Ibanez FM220B Solid Body Floyd rose ESP MH50 Floyd rose ESP M-255 Floyd rose ESP LTD M250 Solid Body FLoyd rose ESP LTD M100FM Solid Body Floyd rose

Now i know i listed alot of guitars and i apologize but im really confused! * i play clean stuff and metal

Thanks Alot and i apologize one more time

Re: Help choosing guitar

The only guitars hat you listed I have experience with on the list are the RG270, ESP M250, 100FM, and MH50. Can't speak about the dinky's. If you told me more about the floyd being wanted that would help too.
    With the ibanez, I'm not really ever been a fan of the RGs. I'm not sure if they have the V pickups or the Infinity pickups, but you will find a lot of people find them severally lacking.
    I like the ltd line up for the price. The M250 is what I'd go with.

My list of would be M250, M255, MH50, M100FM, FM220B, RG320dx, then the RG270.

If I were you I'd try and find a used M1000, EC1000, or even look at the ibanez SA series if you really want to go with those brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Calsip View Post
      The only guitars hat you listed I have experience with on the list are the RG270, ESP M250, 100FM, and MH50. Can't speak about the dinky's. If you told me more about the floyd being wanted that would help too.
      With the ibanez, I'm not really ever been a fan of the RGs. I'm not sure if they have the V pickups or the Infinity pickups, but you will find a lot of people find them severally lacking.
      I like the ltd line up for the price. The M250 is what I'd go with.

My list of would be M250, M255, MH50, M100FM, FM220B, RG320dx, then the RG270.

If I were you I'd try and find a used M1000, EC1000, or even look at the ibanez SA series if you really want to go with those brands.

Thank you for your reply, and yes i want a floyd rose!. what do you think of the mh50 vs m250 i really like the shape of the mh50 but you mentioned you prefer the m250 why so? thanks man!

Comment

I just got a Jackson Dinky. Not a huge Floyd guy - but the neck on those things is amazing
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Alexendertom View Post
          Thank you for your reply, and yes i want a floyd rose!. what do you think of the mh50 vs m250 i really like the shape of the mh50 but you mentioned you prefer the m250 why so? thanks man!
          The m250 if I remember correctly comes with an HSH pickup configuration and has the HB101/102 Duncan designed pickups if I remember. I have/had an MH202 and I like the shape of them more. But I think the pickups are different, the mh50 has the G&B esp designed 150s in it and they are kind of sharp to the ear, at least all the ones I have tried were.

Comment

Working...
          X