No announcement yet.

Wiring Diagram for SSS Strat with Blend Pot and Push/Pull Pot for Treble Bleed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram for SSS Strat with Blend Pot and Push/Pull Pot for Treble Bleed

Hi everyone! I am currently building a partscaster and this forum has been a tremendous resource. I am putting the finishing touches on my wiring diagram, and I am trying to figure out how my switch should be wired. Would anyone be willing to take a look at this and let me know if this would work? I am pretty confident in everything except the switch.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Wiring Diagram.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	5846858

Re: Wiring Diagram for SSS Strat with Blend Pot and Push/Pull Pot for Treble Bleed

What's with the super switch?
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

Re: Wiring Diagram for SSS Strat with Blend Pot and Push/Pull Pot for Treble Bleed

Push pulls for treble bleeds are kinda odd, you might not find much use for it in practice.
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
        What's with the super switch?
        At first I thought I would need it because I was considering different switch positions, but since I settled on the standard positions with the blend I guess I could probably use a traditional five way switch.

Comment

Yeah I know people have different opinions in the treble bleeds, but I have the push/pull set up on my Les Paul and Tele and I do use it somewhat frequently.
          Last edited by bbernicker; 01-31-2018, 03:41 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

Working...
          X