Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fender Rumble Studio 40 or ?

Hey ..
    buy a new one Fender rumble studio 40 or Fender rumble 100 and boss gt-1b bass multi effect ?
    I mostly play at home

Re: New Fender Rumble Studio 40 or ?

I have the rumble 40 but not the studio 40, it's not super loud, perfect for home practice. It sounds good!
    I'm sure the studio 40 would work
    Last edited by FuseG4; 02-26-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FuseG4 View Post
      I have the rumble 40 but not the studio 40, it's not super loud, perfect for home practice. It sounds good!
      I'm sure the studio 40 would work
      still waiting, be in the sale for 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by borbeni View Post
        still waiting, be in the sale for 3 weeks
        I hope it works well, it should, I've never found an amp simulation in the Fender Mustang or Champion that I hated, seems to me that they would do a good job modeling bass amps too.

Comment

I can add my two cents here. I have a Fender Bronco 40, the previous model to the Studio, and it is a great sounding amp. The software to control the amp is a little tricky to use however the Fender Rumble Studio is managed with an app so it should be much easier to use.

Comment

I’ve got the previous generation Rumble (gen 3? Silver grill cloth) I think it sounds great. Just Jazz Bass straight in with the different tone shaping options is awesome. I might through a chorus or delay on, but the OD on my the amp is good enough for me.
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
            X