Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Speakers For 4×12?

Originally posted by Darg1911 View Post
    No, nobody did. But in your earlier post you stated ... "I have a 2x12 with one Greenback and one G12t-75. I think that would do what you’re looking for.
    The greenback is actually a Splawn Small Block. They are made by Eminence and are basically a 55W Greenback. They sound fantastic. You have to buy them through Splawn though. Iirc $95....?"

I know what you were saying but I thought it may have been unclear to Bloodrose based on his reply. So, I just posted what I did for clarity.
    Gotcha!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
      My Quickrod 4x12 is loaded with Smallblocks and it's the best sounding slant cab I've ever had. I'm normally more of a straight cab guy.
      They really are phenomenal speakers, aren’t they. I’ve recommended them several times and afaik, nobody has bought them. Their loss.

Comment

If greenbacks are too expensive, go for a quartet of eminence private jacks. They are better sounding speakers anyway IMHO
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
        X