banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the name of that brand that does pedal sized amp heads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the name of that brand that does pedal sized amp heads?

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
    Can you use the space in between the amps as a effects loop or does the power amp output at line level?
    AFAIK you can put pedals after the micro preamps, but I'm not sure. The AMT pedals have effects loops built in some of them; I think the F1 and V1 (Fender and Vox ones) have two loops- one for effects, and one to put anothe preamp pedal in and switch between as channels.

Also, the Mooer preamps have footswitchable channels, and as they're digital, you can set different EQ between them.

Comment

Traynor makes a pedal enclosed amp that you could mount to your board if you wanted to.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWhizz View Post

DUDE!!!!! I LOVE that!!!!!

I recently did a whole set with this when using my amp was not an option. Just ran straight into clean on the stage amp:

Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

So is that a Riot, a Rat, a clean boost, a chorus, and a delay? Sweet.

That's not my rig, although I do have an EHX 44 Magnum, with AMT B1 and P1 to choose between. Great for backup, or for when you can't be bothered to lug a heavy setup for a jam or whatever.

Again, not me, but as an example:

That sold me on the combination.

Comment

Well, the PowerStage 170 is the best one I've tried. You need a preamp, or a modeler, but it sounds awesome. And it is loud! The 3 band active EQ is used to compensate for the room or an overtly badly-EQ'd cabinet.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I'd like that hotone bass amp.

Comment

Working...
              X