Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC day

Not that anyone cares.
    Finally got the Gator case that I found on Amazon, plus a polish cloth and an 18' cable. For less than two bills.
    Killer deal.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Re: NBC day

I care...
    Originally posted by The Commodores?
    "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

That case looks pretty stout.
      I had bought a cheap chip board Gator case a while back. It gets the job done but yours is much nicer.
      Congrats!

Comment

Gator makes great cases- I love their gig bags, too. And they are a local company to me.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
          I care...
          I was just being tounge in cheek since I don't recall anyone chiming in when I was asking for recommendations.
          I initially was thinking SKB but the only one that they have that would fit my bass was around $300. Then I remembered my old rack case was a Gator, so I did some research and came up with this. It's not a flight case, but it is a hardshell and the bass has plenty of neck support. It fits snugly and should be well enough protected for my purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
            I was just being tounge in cheek since I don't recall anyone chiming in when I was asking for recommendations.
            I initially was thinking SKB but the only one that they have that would fit my bass was around $300. Then I remembered my old rack case was a Gator, so I did some research and came up with this. It's not a flight case, but it is a hardshell and the bass has plenty of neck support. It fits snugly and should be well enough protected for my purposes.

Be careful, my friend. Last time I travelled SWA, the flight attendants were as bad as the bag smashers, throwing my guitar into overheads.
            Some people have said, despite, the foam, the padding, stuff as many socks as possible in there, too.
            Last edited by texred; 06-10-2018, 09:02 AM.

Dove has wings of buzzard
            And buzzard, of dove

I was there when it happened, so I guess I oughta know.

Comment

Working...
            X