Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Humbucker Strat Neck?

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    rounded treble? i think not. splits well? also no. dont me wrong, i LOVE the antiquity firebird pups, but i dont think they are what the op is looking for
    What the hell does "rounded treble" even mean? Those pickups are not ice-picky by any means. And with their treble response, you don't need to split them.

And by the way, my post was facetious. I don't expect the OP to take it seriously. It's my own preference. But thanks for speaking for them, Mr. Helpyhelper McBusybody!

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
      CS69 in a conversion mount cover
      PG (b)

Duncan dedicated neck pups are often a rebadging scam of selling the exact same thing under different names, so Im of the "stop paying for it until they cut the crap" school
      Say what

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
      JFG Flying V,
      "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
      John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
        CS69 in a conversion mount cover
        PG (b)

Duncan dedicated neck pups are often a rebadging scam of selling the exact same thing under different names, so Im of the "stop paying for it until they cut the crap" school
        I don't get this, and it simply isn't true. Name 2 models that are the 'exact same thing with different names.'
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          I don't get this, and it simply isn't true. Name 2 models that are the 'exact same thing with different names.'
          Dave, don't feed the ego of this frustrated, failed project of a sad, little man. Absolutely nobody around here would ever miss him if he didn't come back.

/Peter
          Last edited by Discharged; 08-04-2018, 02:22 AM.
          Peter Pedersen aka Discharged
          Kolding, Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
            I have always thought about buying two underwound QPs pit together on the same bobbin.
            And here thought i had a brilliant moment of guitar slap stick comedy ...
            Active Duty Rig:
            MIA Lone Star Strat (HS-Fullshred/Tex-Special neck)
            Warmoth Roads V/Kramer Neck (HS - Custom/Tex-Special neck)

BadHoarsie Original ->

Laney AOR 50 ProTube ( 6 knobber ) / Laney GH50L | efxloop Rocktron Hush Super C/BBE 422A Sonic Maximizer | Weber lite Mass Attenuator ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

Working...
            X