Hotone Nano Legacy Thunder Bass 5-watt Micro Bass Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotone Nano Legacy Thunder Bass 5-watt Micro Bass Head

Just curious. Has anyone tried, or heard, one of these. I need a "small" bass amp solution.

Sweetwater - ThunderBass

Re: Hotone Nano Legacy Thunder Bass 5-watt Micro Bass Head

If it helps, I played through a hotone heart attack (for guitar) and was blown away.

Comment

It definitely helps. If just for knowing they aren't junk.

Comment

What can you do with 5 watts outside of your bedroom?

And you will need a very efficient speaker.

When I was like 13 I used to have a 25 watt Ampeg B-15n. You could not hear the bass over your average rock drummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Practice. I doubt that it will ever go outside my little music room. I modded my H&K Edition Blue 60, with a Celestion 12", with an external speaker jack. It's very efficient. However, I'm considering the EHX Battalion, plugged into one of my guitar amps, as an alternative.

Comment

Hotone Nano Legacy Thunder Bass 5-watt Micro Bass Head

I have a little Fender 15 watt bass amp. These days it lives on my workbench. Lol

I always practice either unplugged or with headphones. I use an old Johnson J-Station for amp tones.

But if you want a real amp any small practice amp will do. I wouldn’t spend a lot for one. The small Hartke practice amps are great, and don’t cost a lot. Plus they have speakers. My main rig is a bigger Hartke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DavidRavenMoon View Post
              I use an old Johnson J-Station for amp tones.
              I still have mine. One of the great unsung heroes of amp modeling. Way ahead of it's time. I especially love the "Blackface" setting. And mine is the later version that had bass sims and allowed you to turn the cab sim off, so that you could play it through an amp and/or external cab.

However, since I first posted, I bought the EHX Battalion. Still playing with it. Film@11.

Artie

Comment

Working...
              X