banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think? Real Marshall or non-Marshall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think? Real Marshall or non-Marshall?

What do you guys think?
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: What do you think? Real Marshall or non-Marshall?

I think there is too much reverb to really hear the primary tone. But I’ll go ahead and say “not a Marshall”.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
      I think there is too much reverb to really hear the primary tone. But I’ll go ahead and say “not a Marshall”.
      You are correct in thinking that this is not a Marshall. This is actually a Line 6 Spider III (clean channel) with some pedals out front.
      Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.

Comment

Darn it, I thought this thread was gonna be about preaching the gospel according to Friedman.
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Maybe next time, phrase your question in a more open ended manner. Like "What amp does the sound on this recording bring to mind to you?"

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
            Maybe next time, phrase your question in a more open ended manner. Like "What amp does the sound on this recording bring to mind to you?"

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk
            I completely forgot about that.
            Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
              Darn it, I thought this thread was gonna be about preaching the gospel according to Friedman.
              Me too. They seem to be doing the Marshall thing the best these days.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X