banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I played my first outdoor gig; also new guitar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played my first outdoor gig; also new guitar!

Here's my first outdoor gig! Don't mind the cameraman's randomness. I got a 1961 Ibanez Model 420 hollowbody for $250 from a Mega Cash store in Mayfield!
    Last edited by GuitarFanatic; 09-08-2018, 10:38 AM.
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: I played my first outdoor gig; also new guitar!

Originally posted by GuitarFanatic View Post
    Here's my first outdoor gig! Don't mind the cameraman's randomness. I got a 1961 Ibanez Model 420 hollowbody for $250 from a Mega Cash store in Mayfield!
    Your video isn't working, you have to use the little film thing instead of the YouTube button to get it to load.

I fixed it for you in the quote.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
      Your video isn't working, you have to use the little film thing instead of the YouTube button to get it to load.

I fixed it for you in the quote.
      I just fixed it.
      Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.

Comment

Nice score on the Ibby. It even sounded pretty decent given the limitations of the camera mic. Is that a Marshall you're playing through?

I wish I had the nads to play in front of people.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
          Nice score on the Ibby. It even sounded pretty decent given the limitations of the camera mic. Is that a Marshall you're playing through?

I wish I had the nads to play in front of people.
          Yes, that's my friend Ben's (the bass player's) JTM-45 reissue. It was modded with a PPIMV but he doesn't use the PPIMV. THat's also his pedalboard I'm playing through. I have the 'nads to play a vintage guitar out on the road, because I was inspired by Joe Bonamassa's use of vintage axes.
          Gear

Comment

Very cool guitar!!!
            My Bands -
            https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
            www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
            www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
            GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
              Very cool guitar!!!
              Thanks! What did you think of the sound? On stage it sounded amazing and the paper bobbin pickups are awesome..
              Gear

Comment

Working...
              X