Wiring help: two P90s with push/pull for series/parallel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring help: two P90s with push/pull for series/parallel

So, I've got an SG with two P90s and a single volume pot, no tones. Now wondering if it would be possible to wire it up with a push/pull that switches between series and parallel when I'm in the middle position. Mostly out of curiosity as I happen to have a 250k push/pull pot lying around.

I'm a complete novie at this. I can follow a wiring diagram, but I've got no clue as to how the individual parts work or interact.

Anyone?

Re: Wiring help: two P90s with push/pull for series/parallel

Yep, relatively easy... Not on computer now but will get u diagram later
    Originally posted by spaceprophet View Post
    So, I've got an SG with two P90s and a single volume pot, no tones. Now wondering if it would be possible to wire it up with a push/pull that switches between series and parallel when I'm in the middle position. Mostly out of curiosity as I happen to have a 250k push/pull pot lying around.

I'm a complete novie at this. I can follow a wiring diagram, but I've got no clue as to how the individual parts work or interact.

Anyone?
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    What's so Funny about Peace Love and Understanding?

Comment

Here tis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
      What's so Funny about Peace Love and Understanding?

Comment

P-90's linked with a series switch gives a nice warm boost in output. Good for solos.

I'd also add the Kinman treble bleed to keep high end as you roll down the volume pots. Costs $2 in parts and just solders onto the volume pot lugs. Very simple.
        "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
        "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
        "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Working...
        X