1980 Ibanez AS 200 wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 Ibanez AS 200 wiring diagram

I saw a post from 2004 which detailed a wiring diagram for a 1980 Ibanez AS 200 with the phase/parallel/series switch but the link to the web page with the diagram was no longer valid.
    Does anyone have any info on this guitar as I need to re-wire a bad job someone else made.
    Thanks

Morri

Re: 1980 Ibanez AS 200 wiring diagram

Welcome to the forum!

If you can describe exactly what switches, pots and types of pickups that are on the guitar, someone here may be able to help you out, diagram or not.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I don't know if this helps, but here's the diagram from the 1994 AS200. Ibanez only goes back to 1994. However, that looks like a series/parallel/split switch. Not phase. (Assuming it's an on-on-on.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ibby_AS200.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	5810009

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
        I don't know if this helps, but here's the diagram from the 1994 AS200. Ibanez only goes back to 1994. However, that looks like a series/parallel/split switch. Not phase. (Assuming it's an on-on-on.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93165[/ATTACH]
        Thanks. I will check that with the wiring on the guitar tonight. Looks about right. I said the switch had series/parallel/phase but Im not even sure thats correct, I just remember reading it on a forum thread when someone asked about the extra switch on that particular guitar. Maybe it was your response ArtieToo?

Comment

Originally posted by Morri View Post
          Maybe it was your response ArtieToo?
          I'm pleading the 5th here.

Comment

Working...
          X