No announcement yet.

Pedals With Tricks Up Their Sleeves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pedals With Tricks Up Their Sleeves?

Used multi fx....I agree on that. Check locally and see what's in your area, many of them are generally decent.
    *******Please check out some of my songs:
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands3/de...bandid=1430296

Comment

for pedals with cool tricks, the old duncan deja vu delay... if you set the delay time to zero, you can use the analog modulation to get chorus/univibe/leslie type sounds. you can also use it as a looper up to 20 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
        Probably already mentioned, but a wah pedal need not be moved while playing. It can be treated as a foot controlled tone pedal, which you set as desired whenever you want.
        Yes. And if you get one with an adjustable sweep, such as the Jerry Cantrell JC95 Crybaby, it's even more versatile. I knew I wanted that one the moment I saw a good demo of it. Glad I finally have one.

Comment

Had a few....the cool part was that you could transport them away, or push the button for turning it off Cool feature...

Comment

i dunno if its supposed to do anything in particular, but the flanger hoax can get some pretty extreme sounds that ive never heard when i play with its self-oscillation.

Comment

Its not exactly affordable since its vintage (although I got mine at a swap meet for $25) but my 70's Morley Power Wah Fuzz has some pretty unique features I haven't seen before. By default the pedal works like a volume pedal, when you click on the Fuzz the pedal acts like a blend between your dry signal and the wet signal, which is useful since the thing doesn't have a way to lower the Fuzz sound its always full on, and its a weird kind of fuzz that reminds me a lot of early synthesis like on an Atari. Then when you turn the wah circuit on it overrides the volume/blend function of the pedal and works like a wah that has a large smooth sweep and works great with guitar or bass. I know they reissued one as a Cliff Burton Signature but I have no experience with it, that being said I do know they are different in a couple ways but if you can find one of those used, it would certainly be cheaper than the vintage model.
              sigpic
              Warmoth Split Jazzmaster (Zhangbucker Crushbucker UOA5 splat, Cherrick tapped)
              Dunlop Crybaby
              MXR Custom Comp
              GFS Twin Overdrive
              Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
              Blackstar HT-DISTX
              Seymour Duncan 84-40 (Weber Grey Wolf Light Dope)

Comment

Working...
              X