banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween! Pumpkins Cover (G&L SC3 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween! Pumpkins Cover (G&L SC3 Content)

I started a clip contest with myself, and posted results in the pickup room. What I didn't mention is I think my 1988 G&L SC3 won, so I went ahead and finished the song. Or maybe this is a cover of Smashing Pumpkins by Grand Funk Railroad. Please feel free to put commentary in my suggestion box; I'm learning

(In particular, I don't know if this is too much distortion or what- I'm guessing it is, but I couldn't seem to do less and still feel like I captured the song, obnoxious distortion & all - I was ECSTATIC on the chorus riffs right before the solo, when I finally got the feedback to come out )

Last edited by Silence Kid; 10-26-2018, 07:55 PM.
    Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Re: Halloween! Pumpkins Cover (G&L SC3 Content)

Too much distortion? That's like too much garlic; not possible.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Now that I'm thinking about it- I probably should have tried double tracking the main guitar line turned down a bit. Do love garlic, and way to be seasonal with a garlic reference.
      I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

garlic has a season? mama mia!

Comment

Originally posted by kingsnake View Post
          garlic has a season?
          Yes, to keep this guy out of the thread.

Originally posted by kingsnake View Post
          mama mia!
          Different problem/solution entirely:

Comment

Working...
          X